growth factors?

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
This looks interesting.

It is new so I guess it's impossible to find reviews on it so far.

Keep us posted please anyone that is trying this out. I already spent a lot on my current regimen and bought a good supply of everything.

Curious if this works.

Jacob

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of wispy hairs laying around- in certain lighting. As I said elsewhere though..I'll wait until the end of summer to see how things really go.

rcom440

Reaction score
Jacob said:
I'm seeing a lot of wispy hairs laying around- in certain lighting. As I said elsewhere though..I'll wait until the end of summer to see how things really go.

That's a good sign.
No shedding I assume.

rcom440

Reaction score
Do you use it everyday.
Wondering how much one bottle will last.
$75 a month is a little hight.

Jacob

Reaction score
No shedding that I can tell. I've always refrained from studying my hair or counting hairs all the time.

I'm using it once a week..a full vial each time. With the vibrating dermaroller. Some are using just half a vial..freezing the other half for next time.

rcom440

Reaction score
Jacob said:
No shedding that I can tell. I've always refrained from studying my hair or counting hairs all the time.

I'm using it once a week..a full vial each time. With the vibrating dermaroller. Some are using just half a vial..freezing the other half for next time.

Once a week? They recommend to use it once a day.

Jacob

Reaction score
That's the other product. I'm referring to this one: http://dermahealproducts.com/index.php/hair-products/topical-stem-c-rum-hair loss.html

Directions: Apply one vial over the hair and scalp and massage it thoroughly. Let it be on the scalp for at least 4 hours. Then wash it with Dermaheal Shampoo. Use this product once a week for the first month and then every other week for the second month. For maintenance, use it once a month.

And I guess I could be using it every other week now...which I'll do! I have considered using the daily product in-between.

Jacob

Reaction score
Yeah..that's the "daily topical" I was referring to..that I may use as well.

In case you didn't see it..there's a coupon code for 15% off: hair loss-2010

rcom440

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Yeah..that's the "daily topical" I was referring to..that I may use as well.

In case you didn't see it..there's a coupon code for 15% off: hair loss-2010

Yes I saw it but thanks for the reminder.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
$500 dollars!!!?

Geez. Is it working?

Is any of this stuff working? Looks pretty fancy... too expensive without certainty though.

Please let us know how it's going. I don't have much faith in this stuff. Everyone always tries new things on hair loss forums and then years later no one comes back to review the stuff...because they don't work.

meh

Jacob

Reaction score
Nope..just over $400..with the discount :woot:

I..and my guess is others do as well...like trying new things like this for exactly that reason. Things such as Revivogen...Proctor's products...etc etc- they've all been around for so long and tried by so many. I'd rather try something that hasn't really been tried..see what can happen. Rather than use something that's been tried by many..and no one is really saying- WOW, this stuff is really growing hair!

Jacob

Reaction score
BTW..just a reminder..it's not used every day. Once a week for a month and then every other week. Then I'm not using my other topicals as much..to save $.

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
z furman dude if ur a Ph.D u should be raking in the $$$
u cant drop $75 and try it urself?

ill try it - is it ok to use minoxidil tho?

rcom440

Reaction score
arison said:
z furman dude if ur a Ph.D u should be raking in the $$$
u cant drop $75 and try it urself?

ill try it - is it ok to use minoxidil tho?

I already ordered Stem C'rum.
Yes you can use minoxidil and Stem C'rum but I wouldn't mix them.

rcom440

Reaction score
dopey said:
I have a feeling this is just another A&G scam. $400 and no hair.

Doesn't seem so. Check the ingredients list of daily solution.