growth factors?

rcom440

Reaction score
This looks interesting,

Ingredient :
Rh-Oligopeptide-2 (IGF-1), Rh-Polypeptide-1 (bFGF), Rh-Polypeptide-9 (VEGF), Rh-Polypeptide-11 (aFGF), Copper Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin ß4), Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin, Arginine, 2-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Polygala Tenuifolia Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pleurotus Multiflorus Root Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Multi-vitamins and Amino Acids

rcom440

Reaction score
Anyone is going to try this?????
I like the fact that it contains Biomimetric peptides but It's quite expensive but it's worthy the try.

I think I may get this in a month or so.

rcom440

Reaction score
ethan said:
Looks good but i'm already using Prox-N and Hair Signals...

I'm also using Hair Signals but I don't see any difference in the quality of my hair.

Do you like Prox-N? How long you've been using it?

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
Anyone is going to try this?????
I like the fact that it contains Biomimetric peptides but It's quite expensive but it's worthy the try.

I think I may get this in a month or so.

what about the growth factors, do they work?

anyone trying? what about the temples?

rcom440

Reaction score
I didn't have chance to order it yet. It's $75, quite expensive for bottle like that.

Jacob

Reaction score
A discount was posted at HLF but not sure if it's still good. I haven't tried it yet but do plan to eventually. Maybe I'll check with them about the discount..will post it here if it's still good.

rcom440

Reaction score
Jacob said:
A discount was posted at HLF but not sure if it's still good. I haven't tried it yet but do plan to eventually. Maybe I'll check with them about the discount..will post it here if it's still good.

good idea, thanks

ethan

Reaction score
rcom440 said:
ethan said:
Looks good but i'm already using Prox-N and Hair Signals...

I'm also using Hair Signals but I don't see any difference in the quality of my hair.

Do you like Prox-N? How long you've been using it?

I can't say yet as I've only been using it for about 2 months. I'm shedding a bit, but not sure whether it's the Prox-N or Hair Signals, as I started them around the same time.