Growing Hair On Previously Bald Temples.

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea that's it...im using 1.5 mm, and i roll my whole scalp vertical,horizontal and diagonal

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not my routine. Please don't hijack my thread with your bullshit. I wound once a week at 1.5mm using an electronic stamp. I refrain from topicals on the day I wound. Your skin WILL bleed a bit if you're puncturing to 1.5mm. If it's just red, you aren't gaining any benefits other than increased minoxidil absorption, which is fine, but it's not what my thread is about.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread... I was just looking for advice as I want to do what you are doing but I don't know how. Can you please elaborate on how you wound, what you use to wound, where you get it etc.

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry i didnt mean to hijack your thread, was just answering his questions

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Haven't wounded since my first post, which is f*****g retarded. Look at this sh*t. I honestly think I could easily regrow all of this within a year if I would just wound the area once a week. I'll pick it back up. Anyway, here's some progress pics. No wounding, just some light dermarolling before minoxidil application. STILL f*****g shedding.

Attachments

• DSC_0994.JPG
    DSC_0994.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 692
  • DSC_0996.JPG
    DSC_0996.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 717
Last edited:

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't wounded since my first post, which is f*****g retarded. Look at this sh*t. I honestly think I could easily regrow all of this within a year if I would just wound the area once a week. I'll pick it back up. Anyway, here's some progress pics. No wounding, just some light dermarolling before minoxidil application. STILL f*****g shedding.

Temples still look improved.

How often do u dermaroll? Does applying minoxidil sting after u dermaroll?

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Title says it all. Started wounding again two weeks ago and my hairline has blown the f*** up with tiny, pigmented hairs. minoxidil, wounding, dutasteride, and a couple supplements used to bolster the mechanisms of each. Still shedding like a b**ch, but good things are to come.

https://imgur.com/a/6Dusw
Do you apply minoxidil right after rolling?