Growing Hair On Previously Bald Temples.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture for reference. This was a couple weeks after I started treatment; maybe a month.

Attachments

• 0405151517d.jpg
    0405151517d.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,593

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking impressive there! So you've seen all the temple growth within the last 2 weeks?
For how long previously were you on this regimen? How long on duta? What size dermaroll?dermastamp?
I've been on duta going on 7 months, finasteride for a year prior . Use minoxidil twice a day and dermaroll sporadically with a 1.5 but only peach fuzz wth an occasional long hair sprout on temple but I shed it after like a month.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Any hair you see that has the growth characteristics of a hair that sprouted two weeks ago sprouted after my wounding.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
The super bald temple was from like a year ago. I've been off and on minoxidil and sh*t many times. I've been on dutasteride over a year. Don't feel like listing it all out. 1.5 mm depth using stamp.

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
same here...i got alot of small hairs coming out on my temples, and those spots were bald for 3 years ! everything after is started to dermaroll 3 times a week

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this is dandy!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The super bald temple was from like a year ago. I've been off and on minoxidil and sh*t many times. I've been on dutasteride over a year. Don't feel like listing it all out. 1.5 mm depth using stamp.

How has that been working out for you? I'm actually thinking of starting to do that for my temples.

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wounding is greatly underestimated. The only way of growing long lost hair is wounding/dermarolling. It works very fast. Combined with antiandrogens and minoxidil, it does wonders.

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are these things expensive? Need to be maintained by changing needles or anything like that? I want to give it a try

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are these things expensive? Need to be maintained by changing needles or anything like that? I want to give it a try

nah..its like 3 dollars, if the needles brake just use new one so you dont injure yourself with damaged roller

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Title says it all. Started wounding again two weeks ago and my hairline has blown the f*** up with tiny, pigmented hairs. minoxidil, wounding, dutasteride, and a couple supplements used to bolster the mechanisms of each. Still shedding like a b**ch, but good things are to come.

https://imgur.com/a/6Dusw

Do you bleed/how deep?
How often do you wound?

thanks

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a general guide anywhere as to how to do this? I don't really want to end up scarring myself or strolling around with bright red temples lol