Group Buy Thread

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
So let's say I am on minoxidil for 6 months. Are you positive my PGD2 levels would be the same in the areas I got regrowth before and after minoxidil?

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
I am very interested in getting in on this second group buy but I am worried about the safety. Is there any way that taking this Seti could lead to adverse health problems since its efficacy in humans for hairloss has yet to be tested? Or am I just having an irrational fear seeing as I've never participated in a group buy before? Regardless I would love to be considered for the second group buy.
Setipiprant has already been tested on humans at various doses (although not for Androgenetic Alopecia yet) including 1000mg/day with no serious adverse events.

I've been taking 150mg/day orally for six days now with no side effects and a reduction of scalp inflammation.

jam

Reaction score
I was able to PM somebody today without a problem, but I have been a member for quite a while… just lurking.

maver1ck

Reaction score
Setipiprant has already been tested on humans at various doses (although not for Androgenetic Alopecia yet) including 1000mg/day with no serious adverse events.

I've been taking 150mg/day orally for six days now with no side effects and a reduction of scalp inflammation.

Thanks, Vlatch. I realized the stupidity of my question because I didn't do any research on the safety of it. If the only noticeable change after 6 days the reduction of scalp inflammation this is a very good sign indeed.

I would very much like to be included on the second group buy. I do not know how to PM but someone can PM me and get all the details ironed out.

- - - Updated - - -

LawOfThelema I've private messaged you

maver1ck

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can still get in on the group buy? I really really want to get in on this. I am willing to give you my email in lieu of PM'ing since I cant seem to do it.

Bottlecap

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the criteria is to PM, it's not post count. It's not how long you've been active either as I'm sure I could PM as soon as I joined. Maybe it's something like verifying email address.

maver1ck

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the criteria is to PM, it's not post count. It's not how long you've been active either as I'm sure I could PM as soon as I joined. Maybe it's something like verifying email address.
I have tried that already and it still isn't giving me the option to PM. What are my options from here to try and get in on this group buy?

dethlol

Reaction score
Could I get into the group buy? Could someone vouch for me? I registered as dethlol on ********

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
Count me in guys for the Seti group buy . How long does shipping usually take? And will the regular ethanol/PG/water vehicle work fine? Where do we send funds

BTW its Tubzy from BTT, my old account didn't work on here for some reason

Reaction score
How many posts do I need to pm someone? I'm very interested in this since I'm hoping it will also improve my asthma/allergies if taken orally. Ive also posted on *********talk under a different username if anyone wants more proof. Thanks guys.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I want in as well. Been lurking this forum for years and need to get in on this group buy.

- - - Updated - - -

Forum is also not letting me send PM's or response to PM's. This is frustrating man. It definitely has to do with post count because I have had this account for years.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much does it cost and will it be topical?

$340 for 25 grams. How long depends how much you use per day. I dont think most people are going beyond 150mg per day, but at that amount, it should last 5.5 months.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
$340 for 25 grams. How long depends how much you use per day. I dont think most people are going beyond 150mg per day, but at that amount, it should last 5.5 months.

I see the option to use this orally or topically with a vehicle.

How are the majority using this? Orally I presume? Can anyone elaborate in detail the way they are using this?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see the option to use this orally or topically with a vehicle.

How are the majority using this? Orally I presume? Can anyone elaborate in detail the way they are using this?

I dont know.

bridge

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here but I am an old user of a forum Italian
I would be interested to participate in the purchase of SETI :)
I do not think they can receive pm, may I give you my email

Superbee3

Reaction score
Count Me In

Hello, I would like to join the second group buy for Setipiprant. How do I proceed?

Thank you!