Green tea benefits

pranit

Reaction score
Thank you so much for shearing this post. Green tea is good for health and it is help for loosing fats. The green tea benefits for hair which help in fighting for hair loss.

diadia

Reaction score
I drink it constantly, mostly because I like it, but it's left me with really good skin as a result. Or at least I'd attribute it to that.

wickes

Reaction score
Green Tea has been proven helpful at:

Protecting joints against osteoarthritis
Preventing total body inflammation
Lowering your LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Preventing excess hormone activity
Shielding your body from abnormal cell growth
Protecting against lung cancer
Aiding weight loss
Improving your metabolism
Boosting your immune system
Improving skin cells
Destroying harmful bacteria that can poison your system
Preventing tooth decay

wow, that is a pretty impressive list!

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Green tea has a lot of benefits. I just don't know why so many people don't like it when in fact it's one of the healthiest drink on earth. Drink tea is good for your skin, good for blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol level, increases metabolism and more.

davidpaul

Reaction score
It contains more antioxidants . It helps to fight against various disease.. It increase the blood circulation more and more. It may also helps to improve the hair regrowth.

magma11

Reaction score
2 years ago I drank like 4 cups of coffee a day, lately I've reduced it to one cup, and then 2 cups of green tea instead. It contains a good dose of caffeine, and it's also the most healty tea. I think it's an overall good habit to drink green tea. :)

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Green tea is no doubt a healthy drink for everyone. It has zero calories and good for the skin. How many times do you drink green tea guys? I'm just wondering because too much consumption of it is not advisable too. I rarely drink it nowadays but whenever I'm in the mood I usually drink a warm green tea at night.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
If you want green tea to have any effect hair-wise you may want to start taking Green Tea extract ECEG, that helps reducing the inflammation.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Interesting.
Parisienne have you personally experienced reduced inflammation from g.t. ECEG, or know anyone who has benefitted.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
An aspirin 2xp/d. (wink-wink).
I'll be serious now; after nizoral went bust for me
I have found no alternative that successfully addresses my inflammation dilemma.

I have often wondered if I had only a milder form of seb.derm. or no symptoms
of it whether I would have had such premature and aggressive hair loss?
Trying ECEG extract certainly won't hurt. I'll keep you informed if I decide to start it.

Parisienne, I know you're extra busy with your workload and family so I'm forwarding you
an extra thanks to your gesture of generosity by providing me those related links.
I have been thinking about your father lately,
and wanted you to know he also is in my prayers.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes you might benefit from it ! And you can also check Taurine, in addition to being great for men's and (particularly vegetarian) women's health it helps with inflammation and prevents fibrosis, which is a factor of hair loss we don't want to neglate.
Keep me updated :)

I appreciate a lot your thoughts and prayers in regards to our situation. I might not be religious, some good vibes are always welcome !

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanks and you're welcome. I may add taurine now that you mention it. -)

I'm not religious either. I know how it corrupts a person's faith. Take care my special friend.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys - there are some amino acid complex powders that contain the amino acids that are good for hair growth, including taurine, cysteine, tyrosine, etc.. some of which even contain green tea extract. I have never tried them, but hear they are good for energy and mood as well. :)