Green tea benefits

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hello Adeena, Do you have any personal accounts of your own that may help corroborate green teas alleged benefits? Thanx for sharing.

jumpinggreedy

Reaction score
Quick question about green tea, does Arizona Green Tea count? I like taking a bottle with me on my way to work - now I am not sure if it has the benefits you mentioned above.

Thentent57

Reaction score
Green Tea has been proven helpful at:

Protecting joints against osteoarthritis
Preventing total body inflammation
Lowering your LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Preventing excess hormone activity
Shielding your body from abnormal cell growth
Protecting against lung cancer
Aiding weight loss
Improving your metabolism
Boosting your immune system
Improving skin cells
Destroying harmful bacteria that can poison your system
Preventing tooth decay

Fields25

Reaction score
Green Tea has helped me with fat loss. It really helps with digestion too, so I figure all of those benefits make it worth drinking. Decaf of course.

Sonixxxx

Reaction score
I drink it everyday. Several cups actually. I drink it in place of coffee for its health benefits.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Economically alone, cup for cup g.t. is a big win over the price of a coffee.

malegroomings

Reaction score
healthy

Indeed green tea is very healthy and a great drink to have right before bed. Puts me right to sleep.

llttoo33

Reaction score
I drink coffee everyday but have been mixing it up with a few different types of tea. I'll have to add green tea to my list.

sebdermrelief

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also on the green tea bandwagon. I try to drink at the very minimum one cup daily. Great way to reduce oil from my hair as well as providing a ton of other healthy benefits

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll sometimes order a nice cup of green tea and enjoy it whenever I go to an oriental restaurant.

NickUK01

Reaction score
Been drinking at least 2 cups of green tea a day for years now, can't say it has helped at all with my hair loss, but certainly has numerous benefits.