Green tea benefits

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks and you're welcome. I may add taurine now that you mention it. -)

I'm not religious either. I know how it corrupts a person's faith. Take care my special friend.

1000 mg/day is a good dose :)
Thank you again, will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys - there are some amino acid complex powders that contain the amino acids that are good for hair growth, including taurine, cysteine, tyrosine, etc.. some of which even contain green tea extract. I have never tried them, but hear they are good for energy and mood as well. :)

Yess I saw that !
Actually I rather take 2-3 supplements per day of precise compounds and at the right dose to have the effects desired, rather than "a bit of everything", you see ?
Like, I lacked some Iron a little while ago and my doctor just prescribed me some formula "yeah there's some iron in it" but I later did some research and realised there were other supplements with a better bioavailability and a better dose.
So IMO it's good if your diet is a bit unbalanced or if you feel tired in cold season but not when you have a special problem to address. What do you think ?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Always looking for mood enhancers.
Do you have any specific brand that's gotten good reviews per say?
Thanks BuckT.
Hey guys - there are some amino acid complex powders that contain the amino acids that are good for hair growth, including taurine, cysteine, tyrosine, etc.. some of which even contain green tea extract. I have never tried them, but hear they are good for energy and mood as well. :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score