Great results on the big 3 after only 3 months!

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah I'm growing my hair out shoulder length like I used to have it. I'm only a month into growing it out and I can already tell how much harder it is to apply the minoxidil with longer hair. Ah well, it's the price I pay.

I would do the walk-in clinic but I'm afraid I would pay the Hundred or so and the doctor wouldn't give me the prescription. I called this dermatologist's office beforehand and the receptionist did say he prescribes it. I hope my insurance covers it or I get as good of a deal as you did!

Btw, your temples don't look bad. It just looks more mature so I doubt many people think you're balding by looking at your temples.

willem07

Reaction score
These are excellent results. I too feel like you are my long lost twin, lol. I have the exact same pattern of baldness and even same hair texture, mine is wavy like that if I grow it long.

Why change your regimen at all!?

mandatswack

Reaction score
I'm looking to start Nizoral and Proscar as well. Are you in the US? Want to know if I would be able to go to a walk in clinic as well or go see a dermatologist?

Oger

Reaction score
Results! Looks good my friend.. I see these stories and it makes me want to jump on finasteride

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys know its 5 years ago right? who knows what's going on with him currently..
5 years ago I was full head of hair. now i'm NW5

br1

Reaction score
Probably got a full head of hair and moved on with life.