Great results on Propecia alone! (pics included)

VWdude

Reaction score
jeffsss said:
VWdude said:
No side effects, No shedding... I just reached the 11 month mark, and my hair is still improving.

i hope to get results soon!!!

5.5 months in..

When I first started taking finasteride I was anxious to see results. Around the 8 month mark for me is where you can notice a substantial improvement.

Be patient my friend! and let finasteride do its thing and results you will see

:hairy:

G

VWdude how many hairs a day are you losing in the shower?

And how many hair were you shedding during month 8 or month 10?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sh*t...good resulsts VWdude im happy someones situation is improving :p I would kill to have the same results as you!! Right now im currently 17 months into 1mg finasteride!! All it has seem to do so far was slow down my hairloss ...at best!!

It could be working for me 0 % and this is how my hair would thin without finasteride but my hair has DEFINITLY gotten worse than baseline :-x

VWdude

Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
VWdude how many hairs a day are you losing in the shower?

And how many hair were you shedding during month 8 or month 10?

It's hard to say really... I would only go by how many hairs i would see on my hand. And during month 8-10 I haven't noticed any increased shedding that was different then any other month. I did shed however at the one year mark, it only lasted a day really... I went to wash my hair one day and i notice alot of hair on my hands...the next day I washed my hair again and it was back to normal....wierd.

Maybe its because i didn't wash my hair 2 days prior the shed, who knows..

VWdude

Reaction score
Fallout Boy said:
$#iT...good resulsts VWdude im happy someones situation is improving :p I would kill to have the same results as you!! Right now im currently 17 months into 1mg finasteride!! All it has seem to do so far was slow down my hairloss ...at best!!

It could be working for me 0 % and this is how my hair would thin without finasteride but my hair has DEFINITLY gotten worse than baseline :-x

17 months eh... I say you give it a bit more time and evaluate your results at month 24.. Hopefully things will pick up because i know how frustrating loosing your hair can be...

I have faith in ya!