Great results on Propecia alone! (pics included)

Thinning hair

Reaction score
Man how many month did it get to that stage? That hair of yours thicken alot. Don't change what u have cause it't working, don't fix what's not broken!

VWdude

Reaction score
Thinning hair said:
Man how many month did it get to that stage? That hair of yours thicken alot. Don't change what u have cause it't working, don't fix what's not broken!

8 months my friend....8 months!

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's awesome results man. You're a great responder. I wouldnt add anything to your regimen, propecia seems to be working just fine for you.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Im moving this to the success stories thread.

Congrats.

Ambiguously gay regimen. LOL ... that cartoon on SNL is classic...

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Sorry guys who tried to post in this thread and could not - we accidentally locked it. I have unlocked it now.

Keep the comments comin!

HairLossTalk.com

VWdude

Reaction score
I hope this thread gives people the cofidence they need to continue on in the fight of male pattern baldness.

bump

VWdude

Reaction score
fatman said:
hows the hairline? n e noticeable difference there?

Hairline still needs improvement, but I am working on it. all in all, i am very pleased with my results.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Results look great.

What was your age again?

What dose of finasteride? Any sides since your success story post?

VWdude

Reaction score
I am now in month 10, results are pretty much the same, but slightly better. My regimen is allowing me to maintain, and at the same time i am growing back hair. I hardly loose any hair in the shower and it has been this way for a while, so I know I am doing something right.

1mg finasteride, 23 years old

Daytrader

Reaction score
VWdude said:
I am now in month 10, results are pretty much the same, but slightly better. My regimen is allowing me to maintain, and at the same time i am growing back hair. I hardly loose any hair in the shower and it has been this way for a while, so I know I am doing something right.

Congrats :shock: :lol:

Keep doing what you are doing, don't change a thing!

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
VWDude, while taking Propecia, did you experience any sides at all? How about shedding? Was it just a smooth ride of maintainance and eventual regrowth? Please reply.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:

What about the sides from finasteride?

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
watch out for the b**ch tits at 12 months

VWdude

Reaction score
No side effects, No shedding... I just reached the 11 month mark, and my hair is still improving.

jeffsss

Reaction score
VWdude said:
No side effects, No shedding... I just reached the 11 month mark, and my hair is still improving.

i hope to get results soon!!!

5.5 months in..