Great Patient Care And Very Accommodating For My Budget

Rob Morton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me and my wife had been thinking about getting our hair done for over 2 years. I was getting ready for my marriage so wanted a better hairline and better density. I was on a very tight budget so I needed a clinic and surgeon who could understand my predicament and give me best value for money.

We visited 3 other clinics in London but I was priced out without anyone trying to accommodate me. I understood I needed a large procedure for good coverage but I couldnt afford their fees. British Hair Clinic gave me honest answers as to what my budget could achieve. In the end I was very satisfied with what they said and how they accommodated me. When they decided to give me an extra 250grafts free of charge as a gesture towards my wedding. It really meant a lot to me.

Dr Shuja did the surgery and I am delighted with the results. Excellent surgeon and very friendly team. Wedding went great two months ago, I could show off a new head of hair for the first time in 6 years!

It's been nearly just over a year now that I had my procedure and we are so happy with the results. Would happily recommend British Hair Clinic.

fdsfads.jpeg
gsgdfg.jpeg
dsgfdsg.jpeg

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks okay but you could have gotten it MUCH cheaper in turkey. How many grafts did you get?