Great *cheap* shampoo to make your hair look fuller

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Suave Thick and Full shampoo and Suave Thick and Full conditioner.

Best store bought shampoo I used. Just used it today for the first time and I was really surprised. It isnt a miricle shampoo but it does make your hair look fuller.

Careful with the conditioner though as it will weight your hair down.

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
oral spironolactone...

Hi socks,

You're using oral spironolactone...just in case, i guess you've did you're research and are familiar with the dangers of it or (1) you are a female or (2) wanna become one,

greetz

SJ.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I responded to this late, but how exactly is Suave Thick and Full Shampoo oral spironolactone?

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DaSand said:
Sorry if I responded to this late, but how exactly is Suave Thick and Full Shampoo oral spironolactone?

It isnt :)

Suave Thick and Full Shampoo is a good topical shampoo to use to temporarily augment your hair shaft (hence thicker hair) whereas oral spironolactone is a prescription medicine that comes in tablet form (though some men use it topically by mixing it with a water or alcohol based vehicle).

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
socks said:
DaSand said:

It isnt :)

Suave Thick and Full Shampoo is a good topical shampoo to use to temporarily augment your hair shaft (hence thicker hair) whereas oral spironolactone is a prescription medicine that comes in tablet form (though some men use it topically by mixing it with a water or alcohol based vehicle).

I thought I could battle it with that, damn!

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
socks said:
Suave Thick and Full shampoo and Suave Thick and Full conditioner.

Best store bought shampoo I used. Just used it today for the first time and I was really surprised. It isnt a miricle shampoo but it does make your hair look fuller.

Careful with the conditioner though as it will weight your hair down.

Well, its been about a year since I made this post so I thought I would bump it. Great product, and cheap.

CCS

Reaction score
sounds good. I just wish I could die some hairs on the side of my head to my normal color, and I hope the suave does not clean the NANO out of my scalp after I use my NANO, and that my topicals don't affect the suave too much. I'd also like to darken my scalp color in a few places, but I looked at the dermmatch color chart and it does not even look alike any hair color. The stuff looks like sh*t. At least it should be cheap as sh*t, though.