Graftsperts How Many Grafts Do You Think I Would Need ?

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to get a better camera before I send pictures off the surgeons but if you guys could give me a rough estimate. Plan on getting it done after Jan when been on finasteride a year.
IMAG0275.jpg
IMAG0277.jpg
IMAG0276.jpg
My hair is slightly wet here but it's no thicker when dry

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd definitely put it at 3000-3200. Certainly not 2k. The forelock and area behind it is decimated to the point that it will look strange and unnatural to go for a reasonable density into the hairline without reinforcing this area.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd definitely put it at 3000-3200. Certainly not 2k. The forelock and area behind it is decimated to the point that it will look strange and unnatural to go for a reasonable density into the hairline without reinforcing this area.
Yeah I though 2K was being optimistic.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
3.5k if you can

depends on your age and donor capacity

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same hair as me, I'd say, as other rightly said, 2500-3000 and then another session to fill in those temples.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you're talking to @shookwun .. the only answer is 2 transplants. This is his philosophy.
He has fine hair so that would be accurate. I think if you have Wolf Pack caliber hair, it would be one transplant.

shookwun

Reaction score
@shookwun What do you think? 2 transplants ?
Yes.

A second pass will be needed
He has fine hair so that would be accurate. I think if you have Wolf Pack caliber hair, it would be one transplant.
No.

Stand under the sun and reality will tell you otherwise. Transplants provide situational coverage under the right light and settings.

Most people are not satisfied with one pass, missing density.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same hair as me, I'd say, as other rightly said, 2500-3000 and then another session to fill in those temples.
You have that much density towards the back? Way you talk, thought you were NW5-6 territory.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I wrote my comment quickly, sorry. Anyway, I'm fucked.
Meh. Get a hair piece. Probs the route I'll be going. Idc the negative connotations with it, if its going to make me look better I am going to use it.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can live with situational coverage, I don't even mind If I still have to rock a hat from time to time, anything has to be better than what I have now.

dr dhananjay

My Regimen
Reaction score
around 3K will meet your demands