Gradually Reintroducing Hair After 10 Years Without

random1232

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been shaving/buzzing my head for the last 10+ years ever since I noticed I was starting to thin around my mid-twenties. I'm now in a position aged 37 where I have maybe 20% of my hair left on the top of my head and normal growth on the sides.

Having no hair has always been something I've been OK with, however recently I've started to feel I would like to reintroduce it again.

I've been considering a hair system, however I was wondering what options there are for gradual hair reintroduction? Having no hair for so long, I don't want to suddenly turn appear with lots of hair on my head as it would be very obvious it's not mine.

So the question is, how do people subtly transition from no hair to hair?

Noah

Reaction score
If you can wear a cap to work, or you mostly work from home, you can grow your hair out for 4 weeks under the cap, and get a low density system - say 60% - with a receded hairline contour, and that will look convincingly like you grew your hair out. You can switch up to a higher density and less recession after a few months.

If you can't wear a cap it's more difficult. If you can take 2 weeks off work, you could maybe grow out enough hair which, strengthened out with Toppik, could support a very low density system.