Got2b Chaotic putty

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After what i ve read on this forum, I ordered Got2b Chaotic putty from ebay (got2b doesnt sell in Greece). Now i just need some extra info:
1. Is this a gel or a wax? Cause i never managed to apply wax in my hair.
2. Is it really good at giving a "thicker" look in thinning hair? Cause i read that a lot around here but nowhere on product descriptions. I am really concerned about that cause if it exposes as much scalp as normal gels, its going to the trash can :S

Akshawnd

Reaction score
Sphlyanx,

1. It is neither a gel or a wax. It has the consistency of wet cement. It is not greasy.

2. Yes. It will make your hair look and feel thicker. The longer my hair gets the more difficult is is to use. However, if you are anywhere from short to medium, you will likely not be disappointed.

I recently ordered some Chaotic Molding Putty off of ebay and found it to be different from the stuff I initially picked up from Rite-Aid. It wasn't as solid in the container. It was more gooey. Oddly enough, it seems even less greasy and it is somewhat more difficult to work with.

I would be interested to know if anyone else has noticed this. I wonder if someone is making a knock-off or if this could simply be chalked up to variance.