Got Pics Taken For A Formal, No Good Brahs

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Went to a formal with my gf sporting my NW3 buzzcut. Got real bummed when I saw all the pics and realized I might look freak status. Should I seriously consider hair transplant/finasteride or can I honestly just try to maintain what I got and stayed buzzed?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do what you think is right. If you want to go the natural route and just accept hairloss for what it is, just let it be. If hairloss really impacts you badly by all means jump on meds...

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do what you think is right. if you want to go the natural route and just accept hairloss for what it is, just let it be. if hairloss is disturbing you and u want to try to change it no matter what jump on meds.
On minoxidil 5% now and I dermaroll. Hope that'll keep some fuzz up there at least through college. Just a little cautious about anti-androgen cuz I've had ed in the past. Don't care about my appearance all that much as long as it isn't head-turning tbh.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you look pretty damn good in the first pic, second one you're pulling a wild face lol. You got a pretty girlfriend too.. Also you ain't no NW3! If you're a NW3 then I must be too and I really hope im not lol. You can get on finasteride and see what it does, it won't kill you.

abba

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better you look very normal to me. Since you're already on minoxidil and dermarolling then get on Finasteride or do a SMP eventually, though i have to say you're fortunate that buzzed hair doesn't look bad on you (cue bald might be a different story though).

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
On minoxidil 5% now and I dermaroll. Hope that'll keep some fuzz up there at least through college. Just a little cautious about anti-androgen cuz I've had ed in the past. Don't care about my appearance all that much as long as it isn't head-turning tbh.
finasteride isn't an anti androgen its a 5a reductace inhibitor ;)

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better you look very normal to me. Since you're already on minoxidil and dermarolling then get on Finasteride or do a SMP eventually, though i have to say you're fortunate that buzzed hair doesn't look bad on you (cue bald might be a different story though).
SMP is definitely something I might look into later down the stretch. I actually like the buzzed hair too, I just start to get weary of the ever-expanding forehead.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you look pretty damn good in the first pic, second one you're pulling a wild face lol. You got a pretty girlfriend too.. Also you ain't no NW3! If you're a NW3 then I must be too and I really hope im not lol. You can get on finasteride and see what it does, it won't kill you.
Yeah if minoxidil stops working I might do a real low dose experiment with finasteride. Thanks for the feedback!

abba

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if minoxidil stops working I might do a real low dose experiment with finasteride. Thanks for the feedback!
No, either go with the full 1mg dose ASAP or don't do it at all.

The way i see, is that if you're afraid of finasteride and are happy with your buzzcut then go with SMP route and do more sessions to fill in the bald spots as your hairloss progresses. That sounds like it'd be better and healthier for you in the long run, though you'll lose the option to grow your hair unfortunately.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would have removed them too

he looks like a crawler

Crawler.jpg