Got My First Systems From Hairdirect And I Am Not Sure, If These Are Bleached Knots Or Not

Fanjeera

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/qx10L

What do they look like? Is this bleached knots?`There are dark dots on the lace which I guess are dark knots, not bleached. The hairline definitely is graduated which is beautiful.

I've asked bleached knots from my previous supplier as well and always got dark knots for some reason. Strange. Everyone is talking about bleached knots, but they're so hard to get. Not that it would make the systems unwearable.

Thanks!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
It looks at least partially bleached, but it is hard to get them totally bleached if you have dark hair. This page has a photo of completely unbleached knots:

http://www.josephparis.com/faq/bleaching-knots.php
Oh okay. Damn. First painting the hair light and then coloring back to my own color apart from knots can't be good for the hair though, right?. Any coloring of the hair is bad I've understood. Is it even possible to paint it to the color my natural hair is?

I guess they did their best then and I have to accept and live like this. It doesn't look as bad as the photo you posted I think. Perhaps they will still do better next time.

Thanks!

Noah

Reaction score
The perfectionists with dark hair order their systems with blond hair for the front inch at the hairline. They then dye the blond hair dark, carefully avoiding the knots. That way they get perfect invisible knotting (or knitting, as my spell-check is determined to have it) without bleaching. I'm glad to say I have fair hair, so I don't have to be bothered with any of that.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
The perfectionists with dark hair order their systems with blond hair for the front inch at the hairline. They then dye the blond hair dark, carefully avoiding the knots. That way they get perfect invisible knotting (or knitting, as my spell-check is determined to have it) without bleaching. I'm glad to say I have fair hair, so I don't have to be bothered with any of that.
that doesn't actually seem too much work. perhaps hairdirect is able to do it without extra cost.