Gordon Ramsey hair transplant!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Ramsey is full of himself.. cocky cooks are funny!

GeminiX

Reaction score
I added a little comment to the article in the Daily Mail :)

GeminiX

Reaction score
I'm not a Gordon Ramsey fan either, but attack him because of his personality and the fact he's an ***; not his hair loss.

We can hardly hang around in this forum and complain about how society treats people who are balding and then turn around laugh at someone who is suffering from it themselves.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jeez, the Daily Mail never miss a hair story do they...amazing...literally no celeb is safe.

Have sometimes wondered whilst watching Kitchen Nightmares what was going on with Gordon's hair...he's always had some elaborate styling at the front to cover his receded bits.

GeminiX

Reaction score
The Mail is a vile piece of trash; it has no problem in using it's column inches to ridicule anyone who is not white, straight, conservative and British.

s.a.f

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
The Mail is a vile piece of trash; it has no problem in using it's column inches to ridicule anyone who is not white, straight, conservative and British.

And apparently people like Ramsey who is all those things.
But TBH they'd do exactly the same to any actor coming out of a clinic who'd just had a facelift or nosejob too. Ramsey likes to present himself as a bit of a hardman so the fact that he's resorted to surgery and paid 30k for it! because he's losing a little bit of hair (in his late 40's) kind of shows him up.

GeminiX

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
GeminiX said:

And apparently people like Ramsey who is all those things.
But TBH they'd do exactly the same to any actor coming out of a clinic who'd just had a facelift or nosejob too. Ramsey likes to present himself as a bit of a hardman so the fact that he's resorted to surgery and paid 30k for it! because he's losing a little bit of hair (in his late 40's) kind of shows him up.

hehe, I was thinking that about Ramsey right after I posted; my list of people the Mail hates was far from complete :)

Have you ever seen Daily Mail Island?

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Never, ever, ever thought I'd say this, but when I look at the photo of him with hat on where he looks like he's just spotted the paps (and has a despairing expression), I actually feel sorry for him...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Maybe he should just get a wig like Jamie Oliver? :dunno:

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Worst thing is even I was thinking darn it 30k for a hairline/front hair transplant....

I sure wish I could win the lotto and take 6-10 months outta my life just wearing hats and avoiding people after a hair transplant!

His hair transplant sounds interesting though no scars.... will be interesting too see his hair line afterwards.

Either way hes doing good if hes in his late 40s his head of hair has always looked wild but good and thick.... guy must have a few million easily dont understand why he doesnt just retire and enjoy it guy already looks like freddy kruger whos had several strokes.

TF2009

Reaction score
I find it quite disheartening that the hair transplant cost £30,000.

Has he basically gone to the VERY best surgeon on the planet?

I could never afford such an amount.

GeminiX

Reaction score
£30,000 seems *very* high for a single session; I suspect it's the press being a little creative with the facts (or Gordon Ramsey got more than the back of his head stitched up).

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Armani always tends to use very high graft counts with his FUEs just for zones 1 and zones 2 but if you go to his website, you can see his results look amazing. However, most of those results are with people with dark curly or wavy coarse hair which always comes out better than fine hair. The thing I like most about his hairlines is they don't look "see through". However, I still would not let him touch me as his results are hit or miss and I don't have curly coarse hair. I still think Rahal and Sharpiro give the best hairlines along with Armani when his results come out good. I think because Ramsey's hair is thick and wavy enough, he will get good results. I am sure he got about 3000 FUE's as most of Armani's hairlines for zones 1 and 2 get that. At 44, he is a good candidate for a hair transplant anyway. And using that many grafts at his age is alot better than someone at 34.

s.a.f

Reaction score
TF2009 said:
I find it quite disheartening that the hair transplant cost £30,000.
Has he basically gone to the VERY best surgeon on the planet?
I could never afford such an amount.

No, he's gone to the very most expensive surgeon on the planet.
I dont think that we'll even see a big difference unless of course Armani's gone for one of his 7yr old child hairlines in which case it'll look ridiculous and Jamie Foxx will no longer have the dumbest looking hair transplant'd hairline.

The £30k price tag probably means Armani actually did it himself rather than one of his employees.

Established Member
Reaction score
He's not looking the best after the hair transplant:

LINK

article-0-0CA1B003000005DC-243_634x650.jpg

article-0-0CAE72BF000005DC-179_306x423.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats simply the anesthetic draining down his face in the days after the op. But the press dont know this and think that he's had some facial treatment done aswell. He's already been caught out leaving the clinic so going out in public with the worlds most photographed man is not a clever idea when you look like your face has been stung by a swarm of bees.

I bet Beckham took an interest in the whole hair transplant situation though.

PS As gemini already hinted, I'd bet money that Armani tipped off the paparazzi since every report I've read on this goes into a detailed description of the procedure and gushing tribute to the Armani clinic.