Good two month results with complex regimen (pics)

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
Commonsense....

You’re correct... if you preach about ending masturbation, you will get flamed a bit...

And we can clearly see you are trying to help and that you have rationalised this to some degree... i respect you for that, but...

1) this Is first thread... and his success and regimen as been destroyed by your change of topic.... you should rectify that and create you own "success" thread...

2)I appreciate your open-mindedness on masterbating, and i think a compromise of suggesting people only do it a few times per week as a rationalised suggestion to a theory that cannot be backed up by science...

3) What CAN be backed up by science is that our body produced more testosterone in our sleep than it does at any other time of awakened activity. That is why you wake up with an erection even though you are not sexually aroused.

And that is something that is proven and fact and also something that we cannot regulate.... So to rationalise reducing the pleasure of masturbating is more than likely a waste when sleeping is probably far more harmful to your follicles if you suffer male pattern baldness

That’s why there are no major tests to conclude... doctors already know masturbating is irrelevant and dont want to turn guys into insomniacs by telling them how testosterone is really produced...

Sleep on it... i know i will...

Reaction score
My apologies to first......I should have started another thread....anywho if your at your last ditch effort i hope you try what i've been blabbing about the past week...please contact me if you witness any positive results...Thanks everyone...Don't give up...i will start a new thread for my next posts.

fightDHT

Reaction score
hi commonsense123,
I appreciate ur honest attempt to try to help evberyone out here by putting it out and bravely standing by it :bravo: ....can u please post some pics where ur hairloss is visible?...in the pics u posted ur hair seems very good as if u never suffered frm hairloss...i want to see if it was diffuse (like mine) or receding...

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
commonsense, thanks for answering my questions...I'm glad that regimen is working out for you!

first

Established Member
Reaction score
goata007 said:
first, you mentioned caffine inhibits EGF...what's the advantage of doing that?
The green tea should be more potent in inhibiting EGF than caffeine however.

I'll try to keep it simple and hopefully understandable. EGF (Growth Factor) causes new skin cells to grow. With a high amount of EGF, the skin cells around the hair follicles will continue to grow, eventually making the space for the hair follicle so narrow that the hair is forced to become vellus hair. End the end, the skin becomes completely smooth and no hair will be able to grow at all, this may be something you want on most places of your body but definitely not on your head.

A very low amount of EGF will have the opposite effect however, it can even cause the new cells to grow into hair follicles instead of skin cells (under the very right conditions).

I hope that makes sense.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
first said:
goata007 said:

I'll try to keep it simple and hopefully understandable. EGF (Growth Factor) causes new skin cells to grow. With a high amount of EGF, the skin cells around the hair follicles will continue to grow, eventually making the space for the hair follicle so narrow that the hair is forced to become vellus hair. End the end, the skin becomes completely smooth and no hair will be able to grow at all, this may be something you want on most places of your body but definitely not on your head.

A very low amount of EGF will have the opposite effect however, it can even cause the new cells to grow into hair follicles instead of skin cells (under the very right conditions).

I hope that makes sense.

then it is getting into the realms of the Follica technique that First and others are looking to replicate... see the Follica thread in "new Research" .... Im sure we are going to see some members with a degree of success in this early replication as we progress to unlock the theories....

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
first said:
goata007 said:

I hope that makes sense.

Cheers bro, good explanation.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
first said:

Interesting....where did you get this information? any research study? I'd like to read more on this.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
goata007 said:
first said:

Interesting....where did you get this information? any research study? I'd like to read more on this.
Yes, there are quite a few studies. The ones on the first page here; http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=egf ... G=S%C3%B6k should be of interest. For a less technical summary you can read for example http://www.ageless-beauty.com/skin-care-three.html

first

Established Member
Reaction score
chancer said:
first said:
goata007 said:

I hope that makes sense.

then it is getting into the realms of the Follica technique that First and others are looking to replicate... see the Follica thread in "new Research" .... Im sure we are going to see some members with a degree of success in this early replication as we progress to unlock the theories....
You are absolutely correct. It is also why it (in theory) should be successful. Filing the top layers of skin of (which have clogged the hair follicle with all the skin cells due to EGF) and then applying an EGF inhibitor as it heals, should cause the hair follicle free space during the healing process. With a strong enough inhibitor it should cause the vellus hair to become terminal once again and may cause some of the new cells (stem cells) to turn into hair follicles instead of skin cells. So it works in two ways, "awakening" (as some like to call it) the old follicles and creating new ones.

In a few weeks I should see if my experiment is working.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats...

You dont really know how lucky u are ;)

Ive clean shaven my head and just gone for it so everyone at work and all can see im clearly bald but was just like yourself in your 1st pics... but gonna try finasteride+minoxidil, and yeah ive noticed cod liver oil tablets per day helps nicely... just helps with overall hair growth ive noticed.

I had to try cod liver oil tabs daily after 3-5 weeks noticed nice improvements in hair growth but not in the dead areas which I have just like op and in the 1st pic.... hopefully things will improve.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
first said:
In a few weeks I should see if my experiment is working.

you're also experimenting with follica? what's gonna be your approach?

Also, Found this about gefitinib (EGF inhibitor):

"Have you ever heard of a drug called Gefitinib? P.A. Burt observed a few years ago that a patient treated with the drug who had been bald for many years experienced sudden robust hair growth. I know of one other anecdotal report in which a patient experienced terminal hair growth at the tip of his nose. Aside from this, I’m not able to find any other infromation on the drug. I wonder what its safety profile and mechanism of action would be, especially when administered concomitantly with finasteride. Cool, huh?"

Note the guy mentions "bald for many years". That's really exiciting, we were just talking about this stuff :)

There is a possibility that the bald guy probably shaved his head quite often, and when he got on gefitinib, he created a good environment for follicles to make terminal hair.

http://www.baldingblog.com/2007/07/27/g ... rows-hair/

Fanjeera

Reaction score
So you don't eat the finasteride, but rub it on your scalp? How much money do you pay for your regimen monthly?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Like you regimen First!.. Keep up the good work and us updated!! :punk:

luke 21:18

Reaction score
commonsense123 said:
My apologies to first......I should have started another thread....anywho if your at your last ditch effort i hope you try what i've been blabbing about the past week...please contact me if you witness any positive results...Thanks everyone...Don't give up...i will start a new thread for my next posts.

Hey commonsense,

I think you may be onto something, i expirenced some positive results when I stopped for a while as well. :agree:

ShiroAmada

Reaction score
commonsense123 said:
I'm so excited i want everyone to know...i don't care how i look...this is real guys...call me the no orgasm doosh bag...i could careless...I am probably one of the few that have gone about 3 months with this few orgasms and seen amazing results so unless there is someone that has gone as long as i have and still hasn't seen improvement and is also on finasteride and curcumin then and only then you can bash my reasoning. oh i have to reitterate that i am on finasteride and taking one capsul of curcumin with peperine every night before i go to bed...so its not just reducing the orgasms...Ok i'm finished i've just had all this built up....If this works for anyone i except money donations haha The hardest part of the treatment of course is with holding the orgasms...I don't have a girlfriend right now so its a little easier for me because its me vs my mindset...but i know it would be very difficult if i was involved with someone...it was extremely hard for me because masterbating was in my nightly routine. But as i began trying this reduction of orgasm deal, I would go 2 weeks and then say this doesn't work and start back up masterbating...then as i saw my hair thinning away i would tell myself nick you gotta commit yourself to this. i then went a month and thought i was seeing progress but of course i would get so horny that i had to get back to my bad habits...and of course shedding would follow the week after. Then i would get pissed off at myself...and finally i would go another month then masterbate and then i noticed my hair was thickening up like crazy...so that motivated me from then on and now my hair is almost back to as thick as it possibly can be given the follicles on my head. You wouldn't even think I'm 25 if you looked at my hair...You know the so called "mature hairline" even that has gone away...I'm going back to my "adolescent hairline". Most people on finasteride say they maintain well but rarely do you hear people say there hair is growing back in all thin spots not just vertex but temples... Thats exactly what my hair is doing. So that is it...Hallealuah and Amen with a yeeehaw ride that horsay!

You are completely leaving out one thing, when u dont masturbate, your body has nocturnal emission, or others male call it wet dreams, due to your high levels of testosterone your body has to realease this tension somehow, so the less you wack off the more wet dreams ull have.

I dont c how u could be leaving this one detail out of your report, its not like ur body can store endless amount of sperm at the rate it makes it. It needs to come out!

So when this happens do u lose hair due to it? Wacking off, Wet dreams, Sex, they all lead to orgasms, so ultimately does this all lead to hairloss!

I dont get where ur leading this to?

I do agree with limiting the amount of doing it, but i dont know about it being a direct cause of hairloss!

OMGHAIR

Reaction score
WOW! That's a great improvement! I just found this forum and so excited when I was reading your story! I am 21 years old and realized hair loss when I was in high school, around 17-year old. Now, I am feeling my hairline is receding and becoming thinner and thinner. May I ask you some questions,please! Or anyone can ask me some questions?
Question 1: I just order the Rogaine online, it's new one, it's foam. Do you think foam is better than liquid?
2. I am trying to buy Propecia! Beside getting the prescription from the doctor, what other ways Can i buy the Propecia? I heard some people mention buying online.. Do you know which website is more reliable? Do you know the price of it ?
I really appreciate your help.. Thanks guys.