Good Suggestions For Shampoos That Stop Hair Loss?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"It seems like a majority of people who have hair loss also suffer from major dandruff and scalp itching problems. Some get these dandruff outbreaks intermittently, while others have a daily battle on their hands. One survey found that 100-300 hairs were shed daily in dandruff sufferers, versus 50-100 hairs per day in normal subjects.

Previously, I wrote a detailed post on the best dandruff shampoos in the world. I myself have to use such shampoos twice a week in order to control my scalp itching, inflammation and flaking. Scalps with dandruff tend to have large amounts of Malassezia yeasts and flora, which can be reduced by antifungal medicated shampoos."

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/the-5-best-dandruff-shampoos/

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/natural-treatments-for-dandruff/

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's funny is that you probably think your getting smarter with these replies.
Your “hair loss” shampoo does not improve your hair that much, even if it stops inflammation and removes dandruff.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read great things about Revita (contains ketoconazole) but I never tried it. It's a frequent use shampoo, I guess it won't dry your hair. I'm currently using Klorane shampoo, which is ok but no keto.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your “hair loss” shampoo does not improve your hair that much, even if it stops inflammation and removes dandruff.

That was not the point but your to stupid to get or understand it, your way to clogged in your delusional mindset so no worries, i understand...

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was not the point but your to stupid to get or understand it, your way to clogged in your delusional mindset so no worries, i understand...
Using shampoos for scalp inflammation and dandruff does not make them "hair loss" shampoos, even if those conditions develop sometimes when there is Androgenetic Alopecia.

A "hair loss" shampoo will work on the fundamental mechanism that is causing hair loss, not remove f*****g dandruff. That would be called a "dandruff" shampoo. a**h**

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using shampoos for scalp inflammation and dandruff does not make them "hair loss" shampoos, even if those conditions develop sometimes when there is Androgenetic Alopecia.

A "hair loss" shampoo will work on the fundamental mechanism that is causing hair loss, not remove f*****g dandruff. That would be called a "dandruff" shampoo. a**h**

Dude there is no point, your stuck and nothing is gonna get you out, it's useless, anybody can say whatever, you could have all the info in the world and you are still gonna keep it with this sh*t.

It's very common and in most cases just like it's stated above in my comment, hair loss, androgenic alopecia comes along with various conditions of the scalp, from excessive dandruff to various forms of Malassezia yeasts and flora, excessive sebum productiont and so on, some shampoos do help with these conditions and a result of that is less hair loss, a more healthy scalp condition and less hair that stays less in the Telogen phase.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6369642/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16901187

Poorly controlled seborrheic dermatitis increases the number of hairs that are in the resting phase of the hair cycle –

https://donovanmedical.com/hair-blo...eborrheic-dermatitis-in-androgenetic-alopecia

If you want shampoos that remove DHT you can get with saw palmetto in them but they are probably sh*t or you can make a topical finasteride solution but nobody is gonna sell you that at the pharmacy without prescription or at the counter to get sides from it and sue them after. The majority of people are not ok with the sides that most of you freaks here are accepting just to save their hair, understand that this forum represents sh*t of the majority of balding people that live on this Earth, most just move on and understand that it simply is not worth it, nobody cares that is worth it for you or for your values, etc..

If we would have a safe and valuable solution or understanding regarding hairloss we would all take it and these discussion would not take place, but unfortunately not even science knows exactly the whole mechanism and cascade of events that happens with it and that's why even now, in 2020, we don't have a f*****g fully understanding knowledge about it. So keep dreaming that you and your gender changing friends know it all and that you solved the balding problem by ingesting gender changing drugs, let's see where most of you end up in a couple of years...

It's the last time i "talk" with you, as i said, it's pointless you are to stuck in your own ideology and i'm not wasting more time talking with people that do what you are doing just because they have an underlying mental condition or whatever you have there that makes you act like a know it all when in reality you know mostly nothing...

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude there is no point, your stuck and nothing is gonna get you out, it's useless, anybody can say whatever, you could have all the info in the world and you are still gonna keep it with this sh*t.

It's very common and in most cases just like it's stated above in my comment, hair loss, androgenic alopecia comes along with various conditions of the scalp, from excessive dandruff to various forms of Malassezia yeasts and flora, excessive sebum productiont and so on, some shampoos do help with these conditions and a result of that is less hair loss, a more healthy scalp condition and less hair that stays less in the Telogen phase.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6369642/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16901187

Poorly controlled seborrheic dermatitis increases the number of hairs that are in the resting phase of the hair cycle –

https://donovanmedical.com/hair-blo...eborrheic-dermatitis-in-androgenetic-alopecia

If you want shampoos that remove DHT you can get with saw palmetto in them but they are probably sh*t or you can make a topical finasteride solution but nobody is gonna sell you that at the pharmacy without prescription or at the counter to get sides from it and sue them after. The majority of people are not ok with the sides that most of you freaks here are accepting just to save their hair, understand that this forum represents sh*t of the majority of balding people that live on this Earth, most just move on and understand that it simply is not worth it, nobody cares that is worth it for you or for your values, etc..

If we would have a safe and valuable solution or understanding regarding hairloss we would all take it and these discussion would not take place, but unfortunately not even science knows exactly the whole mechanism and cascade of events that happens with it and that's why even now, in 2020, we don't have a f*****g fully understanding knowledge about it. So keep dreaming that you and your gender changing friends know it all and that you solved the balding problem by ingesting gender changing drugs, let's see where most of you end up in a couple of years...

It's the last time i "talk" with you, as i said, it's pointless you are to stuck in your own ideology and i'm not wasting more time talking with people that do what you are doing just because they have an underlying mental condition or whatever you have there that makes you act like a know it all when in reality you know mostly nothing...
Well, the first article you posted is interesting. These conditions may exacerbate hair loss, but to which extent?
Still, treating these conditions will not save your hair. You shouldnt go around the forums posting "hair loss" shampoos, when those shampoos wont do much on their own.
People not willing to risk sides would put their hope in those "hair loss" shampoos.

They are not "hair loss" shampoos, they should not be labeled this way. That is my point.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only shampoo that might help a little bit with hair loss is one that has ketoconazole in it, and even then it will only be a very weak treatment. Ketoconazole shampoo might at most be able to slow down your rate of loss slightly, but you'll be fighting a losing battle unless you're also using more powerful treatments alongside it.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only shampoo that might help a little bit with hair loss is one that has ketoconazole in it, and even then it will only be a very weak treatment. Ketoconazole shampoo might at most be able to slow down your rate of loss slightly, but you'll be fighting a losing battle unless you're also using more powerful treatments alongside it.
Exactly. It should be use in tandem with other treatments.

tojetsetter

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results are iffy at best with keto shampoo but I use Nizoral 2x a week just for the piece of mind. One thing that is an absolute must is that you need to give the shampoo at least 4 minutes to soak in your scalp in order for it to be effective. If you don't do this, you'll be waisting your $.