GOOD RESULTS IN 3 MONTHS OF minoxidil

IBM

Reaction score
Jayz i thought you were on 1.25 mg of finasteride. Why you take 0.25 mg and not 1.25 mg?

Jayz

Reaction score
jay2K6 said:
btw what brand of msm do you take and do you use 1% or 2% nizoral?

2% Nizoral. Currently on HealthAid MSM, but don't think the brand matters much as this is the second brand I've tried - can't remember the name of the first one.

Jayz

Reaction score
I found that 0.25 mg finasteride was pretty good at maintaining. I also didn't want to risk the side effects associated with larger doses.

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the one you take includes vitamin c which makes msm absorb better.

Jayz

Reaction score
Yes, you are right, the MSM I take does include Vitamin C, though I wasn't aware it helps it absorb better.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Jayz,
I just wanted to say i've been on MSM now for about 2 weeks and I can totally tell my hair has gotten longer and my facial hair has sped up. It's crazy how the stuff works. Thanks for the tip.

-Pologuy

2guard

Reaction score
That is amazing man, you must be feeling great. I just started MSM a week ago or so, but not regularly as I didn't really thing it was going to help that much. Going to take it every day now=)

To the poster above, just buy Vitamin C separately if need be.

Jayz

Reaction score
2guard said:
That is amazing man, you must be feeling great. I just started MSM a week ago or so, but not regularly as I didn't really thing it was going to help that much. Going to take it every day now=)

To the poster above, just buy Vitamin C separately if need be.

Yeah, MSM definitely helps a lot. I even have more hair growing around my eyebrows, which is not ideal, but will put up with it.

Does anyone know a good mild shampoo to use when not using nizoral? I've been using Johnsons baby shampoo, but would like to find something milder if possible.

Jayz

Reaction score
My vertex is fairly filled in now. It had gotten quite thin, with the hair losing thickness and density. I will try to upload some photos again when I do an update of the photos originally posted.