Good Luck this November

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
hey dr.house my hair is kinda like that too. i am a solid Norwood 2. under bright lights, when my hair is longer on top (3 inches +) you can see a line of scalp run alll the way down. I don't have it on my hairline though.

When i went to the derm a year ago, he said it was a natural part n not to worry about it soi never did.

when i cut my hair short, the part disappears.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this november thing is so true... I am losing huge amounts of hair (400+ per day)- it scary as f***..... I hope i come out of this with even thicker hair...

Petchsky

Reaction score
You still shedding mj9? I'm sure there's dogs out there that lose less hair than you :mrgreen: Thinking about it though, it makes sense...you lost a sh*t load of hair quickly, then regained it, but the hair goes in cycles, so it makes sense that you will have three really big sheds as the hair renews itself through the different stages.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to know why I'm able to pull a sh*t load of hair from the very back of my head yet hardly any falls from the front or top.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
You still shedding mj9? I'm sure there's dogs out there that lose less hair than you :mrgreen: Thinking about it though, it makes sense...you lost a sh*t load of hair quickly, then regained it, but the hair goes in cycles, so it makes sense that you will have three really big sheds as the hair renews itself through the different stages.

man you are probably right, I bet I am losing more hair than dogs out there! Shedding still going strong and constant - i hate sheds

tooyoung22

Reaction score
mj9 said:
Petchsky said:

man you are probably right, I bet I am losing more hair than dogs out there! Shedding still going strong and constant - i hate sheds

Do those sheds really make a big difference in the "cosmetic" appearance of your hair?

Libido

Established Member
Reaction score
pinkfloyd7 said:
My derm. says we go through one in fall and spring. Fall being the worst. I'm in Chicago and with the change of weather dramatically happening, I'm going through a rough shed. Comes in strong around Dec. and Jan. Happened to me last year.
^Thruth.

November? Wtf?
Also, my hair was great in november and still in. This fall around september was mad though.

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
november was really crazy for me too. the same applies for last november too. it looks like that there is something true about it... I wonder for us who use minoxidil... as we are making all the hairs grow at the same time, we loose them at the same time... the result is that we have really big sheds... what do you think about that ?