Good looking people

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont hang out with them. **** those pussy a**h** b****s

When i wanna feel better about me not being cool or masculine or any positive trait (as far as the attraction thing goes) then i just remember one white boy i kno who is pasty and a solid 5 feet tall

Also a black one who is a legal midget, definitely below the cut off of 4'10

Also like ive told slippy i only listen to music by average or uglier people, otherwise ill just drown in jealousy and hate and simply cant relate

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol, look bro, the world is filled with ugly *** people, chances are you, and me, and most members on here, are part of this group.... the key is to not give a ****....

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, look bro, the world is filled with ugly *** people, chances are you, and me, and most members on here, are part of this group.... the key is to not give a ****....

Speak for yourself, brah. ;)

(Reagrding the OP) That's a crazy mindset to have, I'll never understand it, it's truly baffling, Exodus.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats a hell of a lot easier said than done

Not to mention most people arent ugly, most are average of course.

Only thing that makes me able to make something kinda "cool" about it is the examples i gave

Billy corgan, thom yorke, and john davis (lead singers of korn radiohead an smashing pumpkins) all have looks issues and theyre legends.

**** model ***gots they may get the pussy but the uglier legends will go down in history forever, something infinitely more honorable

slipy

Reaction score
Speak for yourself, brah. ;)

(Reagrding the OP) That's a crazy mindset to have, I'll never understand it, it's truly baffling, Exodus.

brah, you already failed to live up to your promise to never post again in this section of invalids, how many days passed?
so dissapointed right now. :/

Ben, what's wrong with the way those guys look? why do you think they have issues? maybe they are fully content with themselves.
except Corgan of course, he's bald and thats not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats a hell of a lot easier said than done

Not to mention most people arent ugly, most are average of course.

Only thing that makes me able to make something kinda "cool" about it is the examples i gave

Billy corgan, thom yorke, and john davis (lead singers of korn radiohead an smashing pumpkins) all have looks issues and theyre legends.

**** model ***gots they may get the pussy but the uglier legends will go down in history forever, something infinitely more honorable

I dont agree that *most* people are good looking or average... first there are wayyyy more people that are out of your age range to begin with, people over 50, kids under 13 or so... people who grow in 3rd world countries are very thin for example.. or sick people.. and ofc.. bald people (unlike you, your not bald yet!) so basically, you are influenced by Hollywood standard of what "average" or "good" looking is.... its like saying; "most people upper or middle class", the luxury of being "middle class", by American standard is waaayyyyyyyyy underrated... same as being average looking !!!

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brah, you already failed to live up to your promise to never post again in this section of invalids, how many days passed?
so dissapointed right now. :/

Ben, what's wrong with the way those guys look? why do you think they have issues? maybe they are fully content with themselves.
except Corgan of course, he's bald and thats not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination.

Maybe it wasn't nice to label the lot "invalids" but it's **** seeing the likes of Exodus, and you to an extent, patting the likes of BBSA and Scarhead on the back and agreeing with their delusions. Guess I should have been more clear, I'll stop responding to the lost causes on the forum, thankfully one of them is banned.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori I think you are spot on. I always think most of us are just average looking and some of its genetics but we can try our best to look the best we can - find a hairstyle that suits us, a colour that brings out eyes, a clothing we like and suit etc and that can help, but I'd say 70% of the world is average, 15% beautiful and 15% fairly ugly.
And of course the only people we tend to see and dream about are the beautiful ones who are projected into our screens, TVs, magazines and newspapers everyday.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
but I'd say 70% of the world is average, 15% beautiful and 15% fairly ugly.

Take the middle 70%. There is a huge gulf between the top 10% of that 70% versus the bottom 10% of that 70%.

On a scale of 1-10, this corresponds to the difference between a 6 and a 3.
If you are a male 3, you are screwed. Men are held to a higher standard by women. Biologically, the top 20% of males were the ones who had offsprings. The bottom 50% of males are meant to die off without passing on their genes. Thats how evolution works.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
And of course the only people we tend to see and dream about are the beautiful ones who are projected into our screens, TVs, magazines and newspapers everyday.

Many celebrities are just average looking, if they didn't have professional make up artists and hairstylists, they wouldn't look as beautiful as they do. Granted there are some who are really great looking, but I can guarantee you that there are plently who wouldn't be quite as attractive if you stripped away the wigs, topix, and make up.

slipy

Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't nice to label the lot "invalids" but it's **** seeing the likes of Exodus, and you to an extent, patting the likes of BBSA and Scarhead on the back and agreeing with their delusions. Guess I should have been more clear, I'll stop responding to the lost causes on the forum, thankfully one of them is banned.

bbsa was banned because he needs to stop acting like a savage pendejo and learn how to interact properly without throwing insults right and left. not because his opinions about male pattern baldness were wrong, although they were slightly exaggerated to some degree.

that's the only thing i could nag him for and i didn't feel like jumping on the hater bandwagon.

- - - Updated - - -

COUGH KIM KARDASHIAN COUGH

But she didnt look that good even with makeup lolz

tell me you wouldn't wreck her tho.

slipy

Reaction score
but you can put dick between big tits.

i've seen it in p**rn.

can't do that with a petite girl. :ermm:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
*** and tits too big but still decent

Id give her like a 6

finasteride just killed the last remaining testosterone within you .... sorry ombr'e, you officially turned 100% beta :(

(someone tell his parents ...)

- - - Updated - - -

careful slipy................careful......... :whistle:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol

I got both alcohol and finasteride lowering my test

I think im a girl now

And slipy u dont like petite girls rly? Weird i wud have figured we had similar taste in girls too haha

But its cool. At least i dont hve to worry about u guys stealing my gf at the club >_>

slipy

Reaction score
Lol
And slipy u dont like petite girls rly? Weird i wud have figured we had similar taste in girls too haha

But its cool. At least i dont hve to worry about u guys stealing my gf at the club >_>

no, i just go through phases. i don't think i have a particular taste, balding virgins can't afford to be picky anyway, rite? i'd do anything with a hole.

but the point is you can do nice things to big tits.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm with exo on good looking people. They are douches. They think they are better than everyone else like they have some exclusive backstage pass. But like I've said before, beauty is the most potent form of power (whole empires have fallen for a pretty face) and power corrupts. They are vain,petty, superficial and tirelessly celibrated by our society.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But like I've said before, beauty is the most potent form of power (whole empires have fallen for a pretty face) and power corrupts. They are vain,petty, superficial and tirelessly celibrated by our society.

mmm then you want your hair back, so you can be accepted by the same society you hate so much.....? what does that make of you you exactly.................................... ( as vain and superficial as "they" are ?, a hypocrite? schizophrenic maybe?)