Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Michael Douglas, Jeff Bridges, even Dick Clark.....I'm jealous :cry:

20040125GGS142.jpg

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tom Cruise....even though hair is short can see alot of white, makes me feel a lot better. I bet he will be a diffuse thinner in his mid to late 40's.

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
isn't he in his 40's already?

I've got no doubt people like the Rolling Stones have used some sort of hair transplant. You can't have that quality of hair at that age.

bombscience

Reaction score
ahem... that's why they are stars...

on that note. antonio banderes had some issues tonite.

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning Sucks said:
Tom Cruise....even though hair is short can see alot of white, makes me feel a lot better. I bet he will be a diffuse thinner in his mid to late 40's.

Tom cruise is like 42 and is not going bald either

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning Sucks said:

Tom cruise is like 42 and is not going bald either

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
posting wh***! :2gunsfiring_v1:

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
tom cruise? you couldnt penetrate his hair with a search light....

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jblig said:

Not anymore dude...you obviously did not watch the globes...he is thinner than you think. He is not bald but he is not as thick as he used to be for sure. Alot of white was showing yesterday.

samurai-dop4a.jpg

20040106LMN111.jpg

20040125GGA240.jpg

bombscience

Reaction score
Thinning Sucks said:
jblig said:

Not anymore dude...you obviously did not watch the globes...he is thinner than you think. He is not bald but he is not as thick as he used to be for sure. Alot of white was showing yesterday.

I would take his head of hair in a HEARTBEAT.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
tom cruise has a full head of hair knobjockey

he uses this stuff called hair gel

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
Tom Cruise isn't going bald. he's shaved his head a ton of times over the years and has always had that little bit of white that you're talking about.

billybob

Reaction score
The ratio of bald/balding celebrities to bald/balding normal people is about adequate i think.

Just off the top of my head, Jim carrey is starting, and jude law is no surprise, Jack Black, Heith Ledger, Adam Sandler, Antonio Banderas, Matt Mchanahey, Kevin Spacey, Ed Norton, Stifler, Matt Broderick, Craig Kilbourne, Jimmy Kimmel (I remember one time on the show Terry Bradshaw was repeatedly teasing him about seeing him spraying on his hair before the show and Kimmel just kept ignoring it like he never said it, i think he was kind of embarassed).

List goes on. Also Kevin Costner and Nick Cage are pretty much hopeless, they've past the point of no return. So, really everyone is only human.

Thick hair, and comb-over-esque gel-less hairstyles, as well as using toppik on set and the magic of tv lighting disguise these guys so that only people who consciously think about hairloss would even notice. Chances are, if you see a celeb who maintains the same general hairstyle in movies/real life and doesn't play around alot with it, shave it or slick it back, they're going.

Having a perfect head of hair at the age of 42 like brad pitt and tom cruise is just as rare in hollywood as it is in real life. ;)

G

Adam Sandler, are you crazy? And I was watching "Blow" on tv last night and penolope is so hot in that movie.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I was noticing Tom's hair too that night. But he still has good coverage. I bet he will have some diffuse thinning in the future.