Going To Buy Ru From Gang Luo, His Price Is Great And I Hope The Product Is Also

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is in bad shape and I’ve decided to purchase RU from Gang. I’ll use pg and ethanol to mix and post the results here.

Anyone who has bought from Gang, please let me know your opinions and results, especially if you’ve tried other sources.

el_duterino

Reaction score
you need to manage your expections..RU isnt going to make your hair great again, it will prevent from getting it even worse in the future and it will work provided you have the type of hair which reacts well to finasteride

ideally this type of drug should be started when you are nw1

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is in bad shape and I’ve decided to purchase RU from Gang. I’ll use pg and ethanol to mix and post the results here.

Anyone who has bought from Gang, please let me know your opinions and results, especially if you’ve tried other sources.

I bought from him, It’s a legit ru don’t worry.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you get results ?

I’m thrilled, doing fantastic and with Gang’s price I can increase the dose and not worry about the money. His product is fresh, meaning produced a couple months ago and I believe it’s super pure. I don’t know if anyone is buying from him but he should easily be the go to guy.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Daro works, I am curious to try the metabolite, maybe on my next round. I have lots of daro already and just bought 40 g of ru from Gang.
Curious, are you stacking anything with RU or just getting great effects with monotherapy?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Curious, are you stacking anything with RU or just getting great effects with monotherapy?

I’ve dropped daro, right now I’m just using ru and things continue the same, my hair feels great and no shedding. I’ve even stopped dutasteride, I’ve been on it so long it’s probably still in my blood because of half life.
I’m very happy how things are going.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’ve dropped daro, right now I’m just using ru and things continue the same, my hair feels great and no shedding. I’ve even stopped dutasteride, I’ve been on it so long it’s probably still in my blood because of half life.
I’m very happy how things are going.
How much ru do you use? Why did you drop dato btw?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
How much ru do you use? Why did you drop dato btw?

1750 ru in 30 mix of pg/eth. Lasts a week
Large dose once per day is more effective than smaller dose 2 times per day.
I’m just giving dutasteride a break, and if I don’t need the daro on such a high dose ru then why use it.
Hopefully I’ll hold like this, if not I’ll add the daro again, I still have lots.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m just giving dutasteride a break, and if I don’t need the daro on such a high dose ru then why use it.
Hopefully I’ll hold like this, if not I’ll add the daro again, I still have lots.

Hooooly fk, thats a lot of unkown chemical to be going in your blood thats never been tested on humans.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
50 gram is quite low right, luckily it works for you but i think the duta is doing 99% of the work!

el_duterino

Reaction score
That's also why I switched to RU back then
dutasteride stopped being effective

RU588FOUR1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I dont want to hijack this thread but i've just posted a thread regarding Enzalutamide. Seen as you are all veterans I was hoping you could help me out with answering some questions on that thread.

Your support would be most appreciated.