Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw this thread 2-3 years ago. Now see it again.

Lost no hair since then. What a f*****g surprise.

You are not right in the head accept it.
Wish that were true. My hair declines quickly and as you all know only the individual knows what’s being lost. Fully aware that it looks like little to no loss to most people. But I feel it and I have hair falling everywhere daily. I have stopped ALL treatments as of September 20 but now I think I need to try something to slow the miniaturization. The shedding eased a bit but hair thickness is dropping off. Would this even at 1% hairline help? It’s a cream so not sure it can even get to the follicle. I have an Rx and it’s covered maybe pay 50.00 a month.

Attachments

• 01825246-694B-4DA7-9351-6E28036E5BB7.jpeg
    01825246-694B-4DA7-9351-6E28036E5BB7.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 123

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wish that were true. My hair declines quickly and as you all know only the individual knows what’s being lost. Fully aware that it looks like little to no loss to most people. But I feel it and I have hair falling everywhere daily. I have stopped ALL treatments as of September 20 but now I think I need to try something to slow the miniaturization. The shedding eased a bit but hair thickness is dropping off. Would this even at 1% hairline help? It’s a cream so not sure it can even get to the follicle. I have an Rx and it’s covered maybe pay 50.00 a month.
FD9E66EC-7628-488A-B8AA-EE19EA409F95.gif

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate you said the exact thing 3 years ago. That your hair falls everywhere, you have no thickness and you are aware that it doesn't look like much loss. Something doesn't add up here. You need help from a therapist. End of story.

Idk why this guy is not banned. He's almost worse than the Alexander Shelton kid a few years ago.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it won't do sh*t

Just wait then buzz then when the hairline is gone consider a transplant