Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
7 months no treatments. Steady weight lifting. Temples going fast, still density and coverage but the hair diameter is half of the norm in 2018/2019.

Honest opinion, would mixing back in oral minoxidil at 5mg do more harm than good or maybe help beef up the thinning hair? Or will the initial shed and cycle disruption continue. I can handle some temple recession at my age but want to keep as much density as possible and a strong forelock. Crown is thinning as well.
You still don't have any balding

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
7 months no treatments. Steady weight lifting. Temples going fast, still density and coverage but the hair diameter is half of the norm in 2018/2019.

Honest opinion, would mixing back in oral minoxidil at 5mg do more harm than good or maybe help beef up the thinning hair? Or will the initial shed and cycle disruption continue. I can handle some temple recession at my age but want to keep as much density as possible and a strong forelock. Crown is thinning as well.

lol

you are not balding

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah for you maybe...
also not planning on taking 10mg forever
Doctors dont recommend even 5mg. Max 1 or 2.5mg. a guy had water retention around heart at only 2.5mg. he called in to baldtruth radio moron. Im trying to save your life man.