Going Bald At 22? What Norewood? Am I Diffusing

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes to diffuse loss. Wet the hairline and brush it all the way back to expose your recession so I can see the Norwood level.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes to diffuse loss. Wet the hairline and brush it all the way back to expose your recession so I can see the Norwood level.

My hair was wet though? I thought it was normal to see your scalp if your hairs wet. When its dry I dont see any scalp. My norewood level is in the pictures. It doesnt change at all when i pull it back aside from thinning on my temples. Its still my hair line tho

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
My hair was wet though? I thought it was normal to see your scalp if your hairs wet. When its dry I dont see any scalp. My norewood level is in the pictures. It doesnt change at all when i pull it back aside from thinning on my temples. Its still my hair line tho
If you have natural low density then you would definitely see scalp so it can go both ways. But from what I have seen in my area, your hair is not as thick as most guys your age.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you shave off your widows peak?
Yeah I do, Why does that matter? Widows peak doesn't = baldness.. thats still my natural hairline above, just higher. I line my hair up. So I caught on pretty early that My temples are thinning and balding.

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I do, Why does that matter? Widows peak doesn't = baldness.. thats still my natural hairline above, just higher. I line my hair up. So I caught on pretty early that My temples are thinning and balding.
because it looks dumb with a shaved off widows peak... it’s part of your hairline...

to answer your question, yes it looks like balding. raise your eyebrows as high as they can go, your original hairline is supposed to meet right above the last wrinkle on the top.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because it looks dumb with a shaved off widows peak... it’s part of your hairline...

to answer your question, yes it looks like balding. raise your eyebrows as high as they can go, your original hairline is supposed to meet right above the last wrinkle on the top.

None of what you said is factual and completley opinionated idc what some dude thinks about me shaving my widows peak. I shave it for a reason cause i dislike it, thanks for trying to make me feel insecure about that as well. your opinion on me shaving it and it looking dumb is irrelevant. Im not asking what you guys think of my widows peak. The other point you made is also incorrect. The lines on my forehead have nothing to do with my hairline. There completley unrelated. Its like saying the lines on your nner palms can tell you if your balding.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your in denial big time buddy. What more do you want us to say. Whenever someone gives you their oppinion you get snappy and make excuses. Not sure what else to tell you but your difuse thinning. That mindset will get you no where.

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving your widow's peak gives you a wonderful 6 head.

Plus, that "straight" hairline only works mostly for black people.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In denial about what? Im here cause I know I have hair loss, secondly a widows peak is a natural hairline, its a triangular patch of hair that sits IN FRONT of the hair line. Im not being snappy. Im saying facts. Lines on your forehead doesnt show if your balding and neither does a widows peak, neither of them have anything to do with balding . Ive clearly pissed alot of ppl off for stating facts and asking for opinions on if I have hair loss.[/QUOTE]

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres so much misinformation about widows peaks. Alot of people think a widows peak is a receding hairline which is false. you guys are asking about my widows peak. Which has nothing to do with if Im receding... I know im receding. But based off the pictures I was asking what Norewood people think I am not if my widows peak looks wierd. How am I being snappy for educating ppl on Widows peeks I got aggrevated an defensive cus vinnys telling me I shouldnt shave my widows peek and it looks wierd when thats his opinion an has nothing to do with if Im receding. Jesus christ guys i was better off saying I dont even have a widows peek. Ive had a widows peek since I was born. Widows peek doesnt = recession. im asking about my norewood level.. im interested that you guys think Im diffusing.. its not normal for long wet hair to make your scalp somewhat visible. I have always had thick , low density hair. I can make the sides of my head look the same as up top.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your in denial big time buddy. What more do you want us to say. Whenever someone gives you their oppinion you get snappy and make excuses. Not sure what else to tell you but your difuse thinning. That mindset will get you no where.

Also where did I ever make an excuse for anything. Grow the f*** up man.. an excuse would be something along the lines of, "but I cant really be balding because..." "But Ive always had thick perfect hair." "Maybe im not going bald or receding, maybe its from stress. " those would be excuses. a Widows peek has nothing to do with balding its a hairline. .. I said that my hair was wet an I just got out the shower in the picture to inform people . and I also asked if it was normal to see your scalp when your hair's wet. Ive seen alot of people say that when your hairs wet its normal to see your scalp thats why I asked. Never did I make an excuse as to deter ppl into believing if im balding or not. I BET if any of you took a picture of your hair soaked an parted it i could see your scalp. I also used a new shampoo and conditioner which made my hair feel really thin an light/silky/greasy. Also im def not a 6 head YET. I can fit 4.5 fingers on my forehead.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, proved my point. You should get off here because you obviously don't want to hear the truth. And no it's not from anything but male pattern baldness. It's sucks and I'm sorry but that's the fact.....and in your wet hair photo it looks to me thinning into the nw6 region. That "widows peak" is way to far back to be natural.....I could be wrong but you posted 0 comparison photos of your younger hair...... Relax dude, nobody here is against you.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also judging from your other pictures you have minizuration on both Temple's. You would respond very well to treatments I think. But it's completely up to you. I could care less just trying to help you out. Your only 22 and you could catch it early.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also judging from your other pictures you have minizuration on both Temple's. You would respond very well to treatments I think. But it's completely up to you. I could care less just trying to help you out. Your only 22 and you could catch it early.

You proved my point that you dont know what a widows peak is thanks. A widows peak is only the triangle piece of hair that pokes out onto the forehead.. has nothing to do with the temples.. i know my temples are thinning.