God I hate insurance companies! Can we do anything about it?

eentity

Reaction score
man i hate all this f*****g talk of "it's cosmetic, we don't cover it"

I get that about my hair and acne. sh*t is there anything we can do about it? How can we fight for change?!!!

hairloss and acne are both proven MEDICAL CONDITIONS!!!

They are as medical as psoriasis, eczema, and chicken pox scarring. But not covered like them. Like we cubans say "que se mueran y se pudran en el infierno!!"

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is no way we can change that it sucks but when you really think about it if a insurance company isnt going to f*** us then its just going to be somebody else like a bank,our government or these damn gas prices.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My insurrance *helps* with proscar, but not for propecia. It costs me $15 per month to get proscar through walgreens/my doctor, which equates to 28 propecia pills, after splitting it into 4ths. And I know proscar is typically used for those, usually older, guys who have enlarged prostates.

Point is, find a way to justify another use that isn't cosmetic, and insurrance might help out a bit. I recognize that online proscar might even be cheaper, but this way is less of a hastle and I feel more confident in the quality. But perhaps you can do something similar for your acne treatments. I don't know, just a thought. Hope it helps.