GliSODin is awesome!!!

Jacob

Reaction score
Dice_Has_Hair said:
Jacob, look at this and tell me what you think. I might try the spray.
http://www.youngagain.com/hairloss.html

I'm not sure I'd trust it being "stable". I guess if it's made fresh every month it may be ok....but look at the problems with even liposomal/nanosomal SOD formulations.

I'm waiting to hear back from those companies above that also use fullerenes...see what they say about SOD stability.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Dice_Has_Hair said:
Jacob, look at this and tell me what you think. I might try the spray.
http://www.youngagain.com/hairloss.html

I'm not sure I'd trust it being "stable". I guess if it's made fresh every month it may be ok....but look at the problems with even liposomal/nanosomal SOD formulations.

I'm waiting to hear back from those companies above that also use fullerenes...see what they say about SOD stability.
So far, it looks as if though the oral form of SOD ( GliSODin) is the most promising method to treat things with SOD. Surely there has got to be a good topical somewhere. :)

Jacob

Reaction score
That's a good point...there's always GliSODin :D

I think SOS and some of the others are good...even Elsom's..it's just that one would have to use it up quite quickly. Now that I think of it...I'm almost positive you can get diff size containers when using the Formulator. Would get expensive though having a lil bottle shipped every other month.

I'm wondering if this is the reason why it seemed I was seeing better results with SOD and then it'd taper off after awhile.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
That's a good point...there's always GliSODin :D

I think SOS and some of the others are good...even Elsom's..it's just that one would have to use it up quite quickly. Now that I think of it...I'm almost positive you can get diff size containers when using the Formulator. Would get expensive though having a lil bottle shipped every other month.

I'm wondering if this is the reason why it seemed I was seeing better results with SOD and then it'd taper off after awhile.
That very well could be!! The results could be tapering off cause the sod is losing its potency!! When you try a "new" batch..............see if there is a difference in the next couple of weeks after starting the fresh batch. I am still seeing results with the glisodin. The question is however...........is it the emu oil that I have added to my topical routine that is making my hair look better or is it the glisodin? More than likely...........both are working well. :)

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thin said:
Could someoe tell us how its beneficial to the hair?

I also found some on puritanspride.com. Heres the direct link: http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.asp?x ... D=655&np=1

I don't really have a clue of what yall are talking about so please let me know if the one on puritanspride is any better. If not, which one should I order?
That link is to a product different from glisodin. That is glutathione. Don't get me wrong though, glutathione is another vital antioxidant...................but it is not SOD(superoxide dismutase)

dhart99

Reaction score
Hey Dice , how's the treatment ? Still feeling better taking it or are the effects wearing off ?
Thinking of trying it for just the better feeling you describe .

Thanks

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dhart99 said:
Hey Dice , how's the treatment ? Still feeling better taking it or are the effects wearing off ?
Thinking of trying it for just the better feeling you describe .

Thanks
I am still taking it and still feeling pretty good!! :)

zackb

Reaction score
affects on hair?

How does it affect hair...potentially? I may get some also, it sounds good.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: affects on hair?

zackb said:
Well superoxide is involved in the immune process to "reject" the follicle. Has alot to do with localized inflammation at the follicle. Superoxide Dismutase (the ingredient in GliSODin) combats the superoxide. Superoxide Dismutase is probably the most important antoxidant to the body and most abundant too. It has many good properties!! Supplementing with more would be good, especially if one has lower sod levels anyways. Very good for one that has a degenerative disease of some sort and to tell you the truth, my opinion, male pattern baldness is a form of degenerative disease. Good for health reasons as well. :)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score

Dice_Has_Hair said:
zackb said:
Well superoxide is involved in the immune process to "reject" the follicle. Has alot to do with localized inflammation at the follicle. Superoxide Dismutase (the ingredient in GliSODin) combats the superoxide. Superoxide Dismutase is probably the most important antoxidant to the body and most abundant too. It has many good properties!! Supplementing with more would be good, especially if one has lower sod levels anyways. Very good for one that has a degenerative disease of some sort and to tell you the truth, my opinion, male pattern baldness is a form of degenerative disease. Good for health reasons as well. :)

Just started the Glisodin today. I have 1 months' worth - Don't know how long I'll be able to continue using though. Stuff's a tad pricey (not on its own I guess - but w/ all the other crap, the $$ is mounting).

Great thread Dice (Kal).

- hair transplant

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score

hair_tomorrow said:
[quote="Dice_Has_Hair":60070]
zackb said:

Just started the Glisodin today. I have 1 months' worth - Don't know how long I'll be able to continue using though. Stuff's a tad pricey (not on its own I guess - but w/ all the other crap, the $$ is mounting).

Great thread Dice (Kal).

- hair transplant[/quote:60070]Who did you purchase it from?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
vitacost.com

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
vitacost.com
Yep!! That is where I have purchased mine. Thats probably about as cheap as one is gonna get too. It's good stuff hair_tomorrow, I think you'll like it. You'll start to feel a difference in about a week!! :) Keep me updated on the way you feel and other good stuff. Keep "us" updated that is, LOL!! :)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
> . . . Keep "us" updated that is, LOL!!
Gotch yez :)

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting you guys say that it has helped whiten the whites of your eyes.
I've been taking GliSODin for about 2 weeks now.
I have had several compliments on my eyes recently. That never happened before.
Specifically, one girl said to me "Are you wearing color contacts?!? Your eyes are SO bright!"

Awesome.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
20sometingtoo said:
Interesting you guys say that it has helped whiten the whites of your eyes.
I've been taking GliSODin for about 2 weeks now.
I have had several compliments on my eyes recently. That never happened before.
Specifically, one girl said to me "Are you wearing color contacts?!? Your eyes are SO bright!"

Awesome.
Well now I know I am not the only one that experienced this. Have you had any other interesting things happen while on this?