Girl in the gym looked at me maybe i am coping

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm addicted to Gymcelling.. my beer belly is getting less and less and my skin is looking nice as well
i do 500calories of cardio to start with, then do some weights, some rowing then finish doing some swimming (if the pool is available)

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely, from what he shared I think it's probably true. If you're in the attractive bracket, girls will touch you...just last week I told a girl I'm taken and a family at a pub, didn't stop her touching me repeatedly (apparently felt cold, wanted to read my hand, stopped her being hit by a car apparently) and comments like sexy voice etc. Horny dog she was.
of course that is true... some people just get way more leverage...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she probably
If you have a facial structure that girls don't like, seeing the jaw makes no difference like on a skeleton. Getting ripped is great though and for looks you'll have to find what works, could be beard and a certain style.
i have no jawline so have ti starve myself to look good. :(

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be one who fetishizes a skinny bald pale anglo look, I am half serious actually. I knew a girl who was around a 6 with a high paying job but she had a thing for the bald shaved builder look, it surprised me as none of her bfs had looked like that and were more conventional looking. I imagined though deep down she probably liked the "firefighter calender" types; built, tan, tattoos and okay face.
What the hell kind of fetish is that lmao, how do you know what he looks like

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be one who fetishizes a skinny bald pale anglo look, I am half serious actually. I knew a girl who was around a 6 with a high paying job but she had a thing for the bald shaved builder look, it surprised me as none of her bfs had looked like that and were more conventional looking. I imagined though deep down she probably liked the "firefighter calender" types; built, tan, tattoos and okay face.
Why do half your posts hate on anglos lol

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because non-white specimens still can't overcome they're supposed historical injustices.

I'm not being paid to feel guilty for being white.

Not my fault "brown" folk weren't tough enough to repel the white race.
Most people who complain about Whites are either Blacks or White themselves who are consumed by "White guilt". Browns mostly don't give a f***

Just ignore it, you shouldn't have to feel guilty for your ancestor crimes. sjws are mentally insane anyway since they constantly push for degeneracy and other sh*t

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do half your posts hate on anglos lol

They don't, that's your own interpretation. He'd shared enough of how he looked and said his problems were because of not being Pitt and other incel stuff when in reality he was that typical Anglo and somehow was 6.5 - I live here so I'm aware of what works and what not and it's good to know whats holding you back in dating. Plenty of good looking Anglo men, Tom Hardy, Jude Law and so forth!