Ghetto Culture Most Accepting Of Unattractive People?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like every non-white dude (except maybe blacks) is envious of caucasian dudes. No exceptions.
Check out this black forum called "the coli". Theyre jelly of black girls getting taken by whire dudes too. They made up a racist epithet for whites called "cac" aka cracka *** cracka

Cuz lets face it the high class black girls go for white dudes, versus low class white girls for black dudes lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
White guys get it so much easier it's insane. Women love white guys.

This envy starts very early. A couple of dudes (one of them quite rich) have confided in me in forums of always wanting to be white. Of course, they were assuming I was white when this happened

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This envy starts very early. A couple of dudes (one of them quite rich) have confided in me in forums of always wanting to be white. Of course, they were assuming I was white when this happened

The funny thing for me is I don't even want to be white. I can't see any reason to care what race I am. If anything, white people age the worst of all races with terrible wrinkling, sun damage, and skin cancers over time, so it's not exactly an "advantage" objectively in that sense.

I just want to get the same results white guys get.

But unfortunately that's impossible. Gotta JBW.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What race are you IF?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
What race are you IF?

1456527888274.jpg

(Seriously though I'm a bit multiracial but I'm not getting into it).

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My ex is mixed, white and black. Black chicks love white dudes, at least the ones worth going for. Sometimes though I wonder what running BBC game would be like. I'd make an ad on craigslist offering to be the bull and run tall-masculine-BBC bull-cuck game.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
My ex is mixed, white and black. Black chicks love white dudes, at least the ones worth going for. Sometimes though I wonder what running BBC game would be like. I'd make an ad on craigslist offering to be the bull and run tall-masculine-BBC bull-cuck game.

Being black doesn't mean you automatically get to be tall and have a big dick.

Good luck being a short black guy with a small dick. Plenty exist.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
people say white dudes have it easy in dating but idk when your balding I feel I'd rather not be white .

Yes, please be asian and balding. That is better.