Ghetto Culture Most Accepting Of Unattractive People?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
This is just an observation I have made but it seems as if ghetto culture is one of the few cultures where male attractiveness is practically irrevlant.

If you look at music artists from pop music you will find lots of good looking people. Same can be said even for rock but if you look at rappers they are often very unattractive people ( no offense ).

Also it seems in these communities that status > looks when it comes to getting women which is a pretty rare thing now a days. I feel as if practically anyone can be accepted into the drug culture and if you are willing to do drugs and party you will fit in and get women even if you are very ugly. The same cannot be said about other sub cultures in America , except maybe extreme rural culture. Being a young professional in a city and trying to net work and make friends is a very looks orentied ordeal.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can confirm that in the party and drug culture this is true. In high school, there was this dude a couple grades above me who fucked all the Stacys because of his low innib and access to drugs and booze. You know those smiley face French fries? Well, imagine a burnt one, that is what his face resembled. He was super creepy on top of that too, so idk if all these slays were consensual. He even dated some of these Stacys too, because of what I mentioned above.

So if all else fails run low inhib drug game. Plenty of opportunity in that realm. A lot of young hot women LOVE drugs brahs. MDMA, coke, and ecstasy are the drugs of choice for Stacys. Heroin and meth are usually for the coping roasties. Stay clear brahs.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can confirm that in the party and drug culture this is true. In high school, there was this dude a couple grades above me who fucked all the Stacys because of his low innib and access to drugs and booze. You know those smiley face French fries? Well, imagine a burnt one, that is what his face resembled. He was super creepy on top of that too, so idk if all these slays were consensual. He even dated some of these Stacys too, because of that I mentioned above.

So if all else fails run low inhib drug game. Plenty of opportunity in that realm. A lot of young hot women LOVE drugs brahs. MDMA, coke, and ecstasy are the drugs of choice for Stacys. Heroin and meth are usually for the coping roasties. Stay clear brahs.
Was he black?

Tall? Manly/buff? Tattoos?

A lot of guys misjudge manly rough looking guys as ugly

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Can confirm that in the party and drug culture this is true. In high school, there was this dude a couple grades above me who fucked all the Stacys because of his low innib and access to drugs and booze. You know those smiley face French fries? Well, imagine a burnt one, that is what his face resembled. He was super creepy on top of that too, so idk if all these slays were consensual. He even dated some of these Stacys too, because of what I mentioned above.

lol seriously though. If you run drug game you can have a social and sexual life even as a baldcel. Espically if you run bad boy game tattoos will halo you.

I don't really wanna get into hard drugs but it beats being an incel loser ( I guess ) lol. Just stay clear of heroin and meth.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well even if your white you can fit in if your ugly by being in the drug scene

if that's you in your avatar you will never fit in in the ghetto. Super Chad. Pretending you're one of Trumps kids would be an easier life. :p

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you going to watch the Falcons v Saints game kicking off soon?
I have a bet on New Orleans to win by 12 points or more.
Oh sh*t, almost forgot there was a game on. Currently I'm waiting for the NBA pregame show to kick off, not sure who's playing but I'll have to flip back and forth man. Really thought the Falcons were gonna take last game at home against the Vikes, this is a crucial game for both teams though. I say the Saints take it too.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, a white guy. Average, about 5'10". No tattoos, not buff at all, dressed like sh*t too.

Average white guys do great with women as long as they have one other thing to bring to the table.

Average + white + money = girls
Average + white + charisma = girls
Average + white + drugs = girls

etc.

Average white guys are like the rum and coke of the dating world. Simple, generic, accessible, and most girls have had one at least one in their life.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Average white guys do great with women as long as they have one other thing to bring to the table.

etc.

Average white guys are like the rum and coke of the dating world. Simple, generic, accessible, and most girls have had one at least one in their life.

It seems like every non-white dude (except maybe blacks) is envious of caucasian dudes. No exceptions.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

etc.

JBW theory (just be white)