Getting Married With Hair Loss In Todays World..

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What other qualities do you guys think is important to find in a woman before getting married to her?

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, I don’t think hairline matters much as far as what it is in and of itself. What DOES matter though is how YOU interpret hairloss meaning if you see it as a big negative and lose confidence then it’s the lack of confidence that will really hurt your chances with women.

Plenty of bald guys are considered hot by women, you know this yourself I’m sure, so don’t let your hair stand in your way of living a fulfilling life with the opposite sex.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and in terms of other qualities that matter exponentially more than hairloss:

Confidence
Ambition
Success in life and career
Physique
Good looks
How you dress
Sense of humour

Now, of those, good looks aside, the other are all in your control.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend of mine got to nw4 at 22 years of age. He is seeing women reguraly and matching with tinder. His not a super modell, his quite short.....but he has a lot of confidence.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prepare your anus for a shitload of blackpill comments and incels retarded theories, you've been warned

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and in terms of other qualities that matter exponentially more than hairloss:

Confidence
Ambition
Success in life and career
Physique
Good looks
How you dress
Sense of humour

Now, of those, good looks aside, the other are all in your control.

Hair is a massive contributor to good looks though. The vast majority of good looking men have one thing in common and that's hair.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good looks

Q77vW_f-maxage-0.gif

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
"dude just check out some pickup videos on YouTube, those guys get so many numbers!"

mHM3DMk.gif

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I drive a new BMW M4 and my hair is still very important to me..

There are some things money can't buy, but at least it can buy Propecia and hair transplants
Lmao im only buying finasteride, the day my hair is gone, is gone (as long as any new treatment isnt released) but im jot going to spend 1/3 of what a gtr costs to get my hair back... Xd

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, I don’t think hairline matters much as far as what it is in and of itself. What DOES matter though is how YOU interpret hairloss meaning if you see it as a big negative and lose confidence then it’s the lack of confidence that will really hurt your chances with women.

Plenty of bald guys are considered hot by women, you know this yourself I’m sure, so don’t let your hair stand in your way of living a fulfilling life with the opposite sex.

I agree 100%....look at Vin Diesel and Jason Statham, not to mention there are 100s like them!

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prepare a for a life being a beta cuck provider, your wife never actually being attracted to you. You work you *** off, while she chats with Chads all day. You come home expecting a warm meal which you get. All the while your wife has a steamy cream pie left over from Chad, as you were sitting in the office receiving a promotion she was getting her legs pinned behind her head by Chad. Welcome to being a bald married cuck. This is your reality

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair isnt that important for a woman if you drive a Mercedes

Simply owning a Mercedes won’t get you anything, you still have to be prepared to actually speak to women. A novel concept among the social media obsessed youth of today.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously dude put down the crack pipe. Have you ever wanted to have sex with an unattractive woman because of the car she was driving? Utter nonsense

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
confident bald guys I know get laid like a mothefuckers

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Simply owning a Mercedes won’t get you anything, you still have to be prepared to actually speak to women. A novel concept among the social media obsessed youth of today.
Actually I have heard different reports from guys who went clubbing in a Porsche. Suddenly the sl*ts where approaching them instead of the other way around.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I have heard different reports from guys who went clubbing in a Porsche. Suddenly the sl*ts where approaching them instead of the other way around.

How exactly did they go “clubbing in a Porsche”? Do you mean they parked outside the club blasting their music to try to get attention like some wannabe rap gangster? Only people who use rentals would do something so desperate.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree massively about bald men not having the good looks mentioned. To name a few considered sexy by various women I know:

Vin Diesel
Tyson Beckford
Yul Brynner
Patrick Stewart
Bruce Willis
Jason Statham