Getting Married With Hair Loss In Todays World..

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree massively about bald men not having the good looks mentioned. To name a few considered sexy by various women I know:

Vin Diesel
Tyson Beckford
Yul Brynner
Patrick Stewart
Bruce Willis
Jason Statham

Here we go name dropping bald celebs, as if your average 5'8" balding Joe with a beta face who works in a cubicle will have the same opportunities and experiences :rolleyes:

Time to stop watching pickup videos on YouTube where the whole synopsis revolves around getting a girl's phone number being the peak of success, as if this solidifies the fact she wants your penis inside of her. Spoiler alert: they're actually having sex with few to none of these women

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of you have a distorted view of what other men are doing. Most men are not taking a different female home from the “cluuuurb” every weekend.

If your only interest is in having sex with lots of different women, hookup sites and prostitutes might appeal to you. But if you’re looking for a fulfilling long-term relationship then yes, you can achieve that as a bald/balding man.

It’s clear a lot of the young men on this site have way more problems than just hairloss and have effectively given up on life, opting for a life of cynicism and hedonism instead. Well, count the cost.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of you have a distorted view of what other men are doing. Most men are not taking a different female home from the “cluuuurb” every weekend.

If your only interest is in having sex with lots of different women, hookup sites and prostitutes might appeal to you. But if you’re looking for a fulfilling long-term relationship then yes, you can achieve that as a bald/balding man.

It’s clear a lot of the young men on this site have way more problems than just hairloss and have effectively given up on life, opting for a life of cynicism and hedonism instead. Well, count the cost.

Good point. Key words are fulfilling long-term relationship......and yes, just go to a mall, and watch plenty of bald men be there with 10s.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said anything about tens? Lots of full heads don’t get tens. “Ten” being a completely subjective, infantile concept anyway.

Finally someone who makes sense
"Muh wanna bang 10/10 18y old Stacies all day but muh i'm bald and short, muh look at my jaw, chin and eye area" Impact of hair loss section in a nutshell

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Ten” being a completely subjective, infantile concept anyway.

leo-toast-2.nocrop.w529.h252.gif

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone who makes sense
"Muh wanna bang 10/10 18y old Stacies all day but muh i'm bald and short, muh look at my jaw, chin and eye area" Impact of hair loss section in a nutshell

what the f*** do they expect? I honestly think being NT matters more, if you're ugly and NT then at least you can get with somebody else who is as ugly.