Getting Hair System For The First Time

adriatikxhelo8

Reaction score
Hello to everyone.

Im a 23 year old boy who lives in Albania. My hair started to fall since 3 year ago and most of it is gone, especially in the right/left corner of thr head.. I tried many medicine treatment for these years but bone of these worked.

However Im considering to get a hair system. In Albania there is none of these kind kf hair clinics to buy hair system so for my first time I will travel in another country here in Europe to make the order and all the neccessary things because I dont want for my first time to order it online..

I just need a suggestiob in which country I must go and in which clinic to make thr order and how fast can I get it. If its a stock hair system can I get right away? And if I need to order a custom hair system how much time it will take it?

Waiting for any reply, wish to you all the best!

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Adriatikx

I haven't heard of any good quality hair replacement salons in the Balkans. I spoke on-line to an Italian guy who had gone to this place -Favalli - and was pretty happy with it. I don't know how good their English (or Albanian!) is though. They are not too far from Milan. https://www.facebook.com/favalli.hair.styling.acconciature/

If you are willing to travel further afield, Hair Solutions in Madrid look very impressive, although I don't have any personal experience of them. If I were looking to pick a salon anywhere in Europe I think I would probably pick them. https://www.facebook.com/Hairsolution.es/

I think most of these places hold a fairly large stock of hairpieces, so if you are in the standard range of colors and curl you can get one straight away.

All the best with your project. Feel free to ask if you have any Qs.
Noah

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you considered doing it yourself after watching videos and forum advice?

It will save you a packet and that means more likely to be affordable long term.

adriatikxhelo8

Reaction score
Have you considered doing it yourself after watching videos and forum advice?

It will save you a packet and that means more likely to be affordable long term.

Hello, where can I order online? And what about the measure lf my head, template etc etc...