getting a toupee

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys whazzupppppp! My template and hair sample arrived at its destination via airmail,all I got left to do now is order!woooooooooohooooooo lol,I feel so much emotion it's been ten years since I had hair on my head, just thought I'd share the good news.

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Scorpio, by now you should be wearing that hair you ordered.

How did it go?

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Toupmaster, the hair wearing went good,I feel a lot more confident about the way I look,, now I just gotta try to get over my other insecurities. . im just brushing up on my social skills and it seems to be working, I made numerous positive changes in my life and my luck has changed dramatically, women that were out of my league before are attainable now,and its not the hairstyle that changed me(but it doesnt hurt lol), it was just that I needed to mature as a person, so I did.
Im working out a few times a week and it helps me out physically and mentally and with the ladies.
So much has changed in my life in the last three months, im not saying that once in a while I dont have an off day, but things have improved because im working harder and smarter and more dillegently at my goals and tasks, if I ever reach the level of success that I want in the future I might write a book, but for now I am satisfied with what I have in life, including my toupee lol.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Share some pics Scorpio, will you? I am also nw5 and I would love to get a little encouragement.

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure thing uncomfortable man! I will share some pics with you once I get my hair cut by my hair stylist.

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Uncomfortable Man, I took my hairpiece off for a little while because it was too hot outside, but now that its cooled down a bit in my city I will show you some pics as promised in the next two weeks, I let my hair grow for a bit and now my hairpiece is a bit more undetectable. lol if I decide to show you my before pictures you will laugh at me but its all good I am just educating the people like me that suffer from hair loss. Like Arnold said Ill be back. Stay tuned!

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
my pics

here are some of my pics with my topper

Attachments

• 2009-09-29-57638.jpg
    2009-09-29-57638.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 2009-09-29-57695.jpg
    2009-09-29-57695.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 228