Getting A New System Whilst On Lockdown

Jae

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was due to get a new hair system fitted this week before we went on lockdown. But now I am unable too.
I was thinking about getting one sent to me that’s already cut to the measurements I need and already styled so that it is ready for attachment straight away.

Has anyone does this before?

If so where is the best place? Waiting time etc.

My current system is looking very warn now. The alternative is I try and cut a new system that I have and do it myself.

Any ideas guys?

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was due to get a new hair system fitted this week before we went on lockdown. But now I am unable too.
I was thinking about getting one sent to me that’s already cut to the measurements I need and already styled so that it is ready for attachment straight away.

Has anyone does this before?

If so where is the best place? Waiting time etc.

My current system is looking very warn now. The alternative is I try and cut a new system that I have and do it myself.

Any ideas guys?
Try superhairpices.com ,they will cut a stock system for you. Yes, you will have to attach it yourself, but it's fairly easy.

Jae

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try superhairpices.com ,they will cut a stock system for you. Yes, you will have to attach it yourself, but it's fairly easy.
Thanks for the reply. Attaching isn’t an issue really. How Long does it take to come? Tough question with the whole world being on lockdown cheers

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Jae

I regularly use a remote cut-in service, which does a great job. I will PM you the details.

Noah