Getting A Hair System In France (paris)

Randomfrench

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i'm reading about those hair systems solutions and it seems very attractive as a young bald man.

However, I can't seem to find something worthy in France, and I still lack a lot of information about how to maintain it and such. Do you know about something that would be good ? Do you have to go somewhere like in the UK to get something ? Wouldn't it be a problem to keep it good looking ? When you have a greasy scalp, how do you do ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

PS : Sorry for my english tho.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Random

There are places in France that sell hair systems ("complements capillaires"). I will PM you a few suggestions.

The systems do, of course, need to be looked after if you want them to look good. You can get a local salon to do that for you, or you can (much better) learn to do it yourself - it's not difficult, and there is a lot of good information on the Web to help you. Mostly in English though.

A greasy scalp should not be a problem. You clean your scalp well with alcohol before you apply the system, and that is usually enough. If your scalp is very oily and it is interfering with the bond, you can use a barrier liquid called scalp protector, which you put on your scalp under the adhesive. It dries to form an invisible barrier, which stops your scalp oils interfering with the adhesive.

Noah

mompo

Established Member
Reaction score
Le magasin qui fait les meilleurs tarifs avec le choix de compléments et de produits le plus large est asmae capillaires 76bis rue Duhesme dans le 18ème. La pose et l'entretien ne coutent que 40 euros chez eux contre 70 en moyenne ailleurs.

Last edited:

Randomfrench

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, that's helpful of you guys.
i didn't knew the words in french too, so yeah it was harder to find something... English is not a problem, even if I may have trouble speaking it, I'm fine when it comes to reading it.

So, thanks a lot, I'll look into this now!