Get Confident Bruh!....bruce Willis Do It Too

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude not wanna sh*t on you, but why the f*** you are here? 161 post with this hair? It would be the same if I go to a blood cancer forum and post pictures of my perfect healthy blood results. Insane mate. Insane.
Go check my thread man. I'm past nw2 with vertex thinning. I had noticeable crown thinning at age 18, my dad was nw7 in his 20s so don't try and tell me that I don't have hair loss

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda hard to say or sure with the angle the photo was taken at, but I'd say yours is neutral, maybe slight negative tilt. How is your gonial angle?
Googled this but still not sure how to answer. I guess it's alright, I don't have a huge square jaw but it's decent enough and defined

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go check my thread man. I'm past nw2 with vertex thinning. I had noticeable crown thinning at age 18, my dad was nw7 in his 20s so don't try and tell me that I don't have hair loss

Can you link me to it? Your pic still does look good. If you spend all day here with norwood 2 (still think you are not on this pic but lets say you are) whats the point? Research about this topic is done in under 1 week. With your hair, I would be out slaying pussys left and right and save some money beside for future hairtransplant. Work done. Me and many here, need to buzzcut or wear a beanie all day cause we look like 50 year old men with 20 year old faces.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you link me to it? Your pic still does look good. If you spend all day here with norwood 2 (still think you are not on this pic but lets say you are) whats the point? Research about this topic is done in under 1 week. With your hair, I would be out slaying pussys left and right and save some money beside for future hairtransplant. Work done. Me and many here, need to buzzcut or wear a beanie all day cause we look like 50 year old men with 20 year old faces.
I don't sit on this forum and rot haha I still go out regularly and talk to girls. I am active on this thread as it is the best place to be if I want to get in line for new treatments(it's also addictive as f*** lol)

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...update-and-future-expectations-advice.101006/

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
I think this guy made a lot of money due internet luck game, his adsense account must be racking up 5 figures monthly, no wonder he got a hot gf, and he has good enough looks.

He would be a low level Chad with a NW0 assuming 6ft+ and nice frame.