Get Confident Bruh!....bruce Willis Do It Too

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else think he's quite handsome?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm more or less fed up with claims that looks don't matter.

The focus should be on ways to improve looks efficiently, i.e. large bang for the buck in terms of money and effort invested with minimal risk of side effects.

For example, ten hours a week at the gym while also consuming two additional protein shakes a day doesn't count. 200 mg a day of spironolactone which grows hair at the expense of boobs also doesn't count. Miracle moisturizer lotions and supplements that don't do sh*t also don't count.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm more or less fed up with claims that looks don't matter.

The focus should be on ways to improve looks efficiently, i.e. large bang for the buck in terms of money and effort invested with minimal risk of side effects.

For example, ten hours a week at the gym while also consuming two additional protein shakes a day doesn't count. 200 mg a day of spironolactone which grows hair at the expense of boobs also doesn't count. Miracle moisturizer lotions and supplements that don't do sh*t also don't count.
We should do our upmost to improve all facets of our lives - looks and health included.

Coincidently: I've never met anyone who says looks do not matter at all.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't found any mention of "canthal tilt" definition in my own language. I think it's government's program to keep people ignorant regarding their appearance.

Same is going with average penile size and height. Government bribes researchers to let them swindle the statistic and deceive plebs thereby protecting them from reflection and let them produce/consume more goods instead of committing suicide due to inferior looks.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
I didn't found any mention of "canthal tilt" definition in my own language. I think it's government's program to keep people ignorant regarding their appearance.

Same is going with average penile size and height. Government bribes researchers to let them swindle the statistic and deceive plebs thereby protecting them from reflection and let them produce/consume more goods instead of committing suicide due to inferior looks.
You may have a point. Anyway, why are you so focused on canthal tilts?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
We should do our upmost to improve all facets of our lives - looks and health included.

Coincidently: I've never met anyone who says looks do not matter at all.

They usually say it in a subtle way

I know this girl who claimed everyone is equally beatiful in their own way. Of course I rolled my eyes because she would say this yet avoid ugly guys like the plague and call them “creepy”.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

NCT was my death sentence

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NCT was my death sentence
I can't really see it with pct, nct. I look for it in photos of people but Its very rare I see a real case of it. Here's an example of myself, doesn't look like any kind of tilt?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180311-141732.png
    Screenshot_20180311-141732.png
    347 KB · Views: 159

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't really see it with pct, nct. I look for it in photos of people but Its very rare I see a real case of it. Here's an example of myself, doesn't look like any kind of tilt?
thats NCT also slight assymetry wouldnt worry about it tho.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda hard to say or sure with the angle the photo was taken at, but I'd say yours is neutral, maybe slight negative tilt. How is your gonial angle?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude not wanna sh*t on you, but why the f*** you are here? 161 post with this hair? It would be the same if I go to a blood cancer forum and post pictures of my perfect healthy blood results. Insane mate. Insane.