George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness - Why

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, i don't think this is only regarding "teenage" girls, but more generally sex, and this matter sure evolved those last twenty years

Well I agree there, and I love sex as much as the next man. I’m not moralising particularly, I’ve had warm, intimate experiences with women I don’t love. But I think a loving, long term relationship should always be the goal.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I agree there, and I love sex as much as the next man. I’m not moralising particularly, I’ve had warm, intimate experiences with women I don’t love. But I think a loving, long term relationship should always be the goal.

Then you must be in your thirties like me, i wasn't thinking that way 15 years ago.

Problem is way more rooted in our consciousness to me.
Baldness in old age depict wisdom and experience, like these ancient representations of Greek philosophers.

On the other hand, the same thing at young age shows an early physical decline, to others but more importantly to oneself, like having unconscious nightmares about death, symbolically representing by the loss of teeth, or others physical metamorphosis, hair included.

As an irradiated patient slowly decaying to his death, passing his hand through his hair, one of the first symptoms will be a massive loss of hair and body hair.
Kafka's metamorphosis, Chronenberg's The Fly, plenty of examples..

Don't getting a stupid amount of teenage pussy is a cerebral trick.

Even Julius Caesar and Napoleon were uncomfortable about their late baldness....power, money, sex with primes all their lives....

Last edited:

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you must be in your thirties like me, i wasn't thinking that way 15 years ago.

I’m 34. 15 years ago I had a poor self image and was hugely insecure about the chest acne I used to get, even though to the outside world I was probably considered close to a “Chad”. So despite having less hair now I am incomparably more confident with women than I was back then.

So whilst I haven’t had to contend with severe hair loss like some guys have, things aren’t always what they seem.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm watching world cup and this guy is the host. Who gives a f*** about grey or even white hair when it looks like this lol

7003368-3x2-940x627.jpg

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm watching world cup and this guy is the host. Who gives a f*** about grey or even white hair when it looks like this lol

View attachment 92210

Put those grey hair and beard on a twenty or thirty years old and you'll get it.

Point is to look like others people of your age, premature graying can also be distressing, not as much as baldness of course, but still.

Someone graying in his twenties will surely suffer from it, like if you suddenly wake up with 50 years old teeth...and please don't post pictures of hollywood stars teeth, THEY ARE ALL FAKE...well except Johnny Depp who still has his real

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
A question I would have for the guys complaining about not being able to f*** hordes of teenage girls (that's kind of perverse anyway :p) is: were you f*****g a new girl every night while you had a good amount of hair (< NW3), and then suddenly now you can't f*** anyone anymore when you became bald?

pretty much me. Never "teenage" but I NEVER had issues landing women when my hair was adequate. Now its a fully different story. And its not aging, its how you age. My brother aged impeccably. Zero hair loss, and no graying. I have hairloss and gray hair. MY caliber of females has gone down while his actually WENT UP! He is 34/5 Im 2 years older, and he can still land girls in their 20s easy. I am literally a joke to them even after 2 hair transplants. Im not saying every guy here would land a new girl every night if they had hair as most are real defeatists. Ive learned this being here so long. I think people use certain things as a crutch for failure and so long as they have that crutch they can consistently have something to blame for said failure. This is why I notice a lot of people not even trying to better themselves, maybe they are.... who knows, welcome to the web.

Ive always said tho, any guy here can land a long term relationship if they wanted to put in the effort. For those of us who dont want that but hairloss ruined our options, it just sucks to be us.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clooney and Depp both have Cherokee blood. Game changer! Clooney had great density and just used some of his quality donor to straighten his hairline. Perfect hair.

INT

Reaction score
Depp will never go beyond Norwood 3,5 ish... Classic case of having a mature hairline at a young age but never truly going bald. Does not mean he has to be on finasteride.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clooney has wig(hair system) i am sure about it. Tom Cruise is using Rogaine, I am pretty sure that whole hollywood is doing Finasteride or Rogaine, or both. They know how important look is for them to keep their carrier, and hairs are one of the most important factors.

There are GOTHS, Brad Pitt is one of them, but there is also Colin Farrel, Benicio del Toro, Christian Bale, Gerald Butler and Keanu Reeves are just some examples.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clooney has wig(hair system) i am sure about it. Tom Cruise is using Rogaine, I am pretty sure that whole hollywood is doing Finasteride or Rogaine, or both. They know how important look is for them to keep their carrier, and hairs are one of the most important factors.

There are GOTHS, Brad Pitt is one of them, but there is also Colin Farrel, Benicio del Toro, Christian Bale, Gerald Butler and Keanu Reeves are just some examples.
Yeah we already saw enough evidence that Clooney's hair isn't real. He had transplants but when he isn't wearing a hair piece, his hair is kinda thin like mine.

Googled those actors' 2018 pics, they all look older and rougher nowadays. You mainly notice the age taking its toll on their stubble, bc of how grey it is. They def get some laser treatments for their skin though, same with Tom Cruise. No one is truly immune to aging.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Put those grey hair and beard on a twenty or thirty years old and you'll get it.

Point is to look like others people of your age, premature graying can also be distressing, not as much as baldness of course, but still.

Someone graying in his twenties will surely suffer from it, like if you suddenly wake up with 50 years old teeth...and please don't post pictures of hollywood stars teeth, THEY ARE ALL FAKE...well except Johnny Depp who still has his real

I wouldnt really agree with that. Ive always had some salt n pepper hair even in high school. I used to love it and girls used to actually love it. Its all in how you feel about it. On the other hand lack of hair in general, no one likes.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 92210

Old post I know, but that host is good looking ( mix of masculine and pretty features) so at that point hair colour becomes irrelevant you're right. He would probably look off it it was all dyed since he is old but perhaps should go for a 50 50 colour mix. Especially as he is older but in younger individuals who have premature greying I'd advise them to dye to look that extra bit sharp, but grey works too.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe some people actually think greying is a problem at all. If you got a full head of hair it absolutely doesn't matter. If you grow it out and put some fancy haircut it could even become an asset, because it will draw extra attention to your perfect density.

johnlogan

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend Amy Cohen used to work with George Clooney back in 90s & early 2000. Back then GC used to shave the top of his head before attaching his toupee. He was very private about his hairloss. If he was loosing his hair way back then he has surly had extensive work done later.