Gay = Balding

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
weezerboi18 said:
Not that there's nothing wrong with it but, does anyone see a growing number gay men balding?

On what do you base your observations?
I base my observation on gay freinds and the Obvious gay men.

Sean68

Reaction score
id have to say i think theres something in this. its not an exact science
obviously but its something ive thought of before.elton john, boy george
graham norton are the first three gay blokes have come into my mind and
there all going bald.i know theres probably loads of examples of people who arent but....maybe.

bubka

Reaction score
its true, before i started balding, i was strait, then when i started losing hair, i wanted c*** so bad, then got on propecia, just pussy for me now

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
its true, before i started balding, i was strait, then when i started losing hair, i wanted c*** so bad, then got on propecia, just pussy for me now

hehe

powersam

Reaction score
bubka has a very important point. you are all putting the cart before the horse. you start to go bald and then that turns you gay. the reasons are so numerous as to be unlistable.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
bubka has a very important point. you are all putting the cart before the horse. you start to go bald and then that turns you gay. the reasons are so numerous as to be unlistable.

Isn't it obvious? Bald people are so hidious that its pointless to go after the opposite sex anymore. We must be confined to have sexual relations amongst ourselves.....

Diaster

Reaction score
Isn't it obvious? Bald people are so hidious that its pointless to go after the opposite sex anymore. We must be confined to have sexual relations amongst ourselves.....

Yeah..i cant see that happening..

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
And what about the gay guys with hair that actually look pretty decent?

The bald gay guy is just a observation based off of the flayboyant f** which most are not.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
ok so family drs should be contacted imedieatly if youre son gets gay thoughts, and has to be force fed finasterid to get back on the strait side...
interesting thoughts here i must say :lol:

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Bubka, for the past year I have been on finasteride and have developed an insane attraction for tits and pussy. I can't stop thinking about titay and pusay.

Before thatn though, I was just an over sensitive queer.

Cheers

G

bubka said:
thats why we recommend drinking some soy milk with finasteride, so you are no overly heterosexual

I don't know about that. CCS has been taking a lot of soy the last few months, and has been having bisexual fantasies.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
bubka said:
thats why we recommend drinking some soy milk with finasteride, so you are no overly heterosexual

I don't know about that. CCS has been taking a lot of soy the last few months, and has been having bisexual fantasies.
That Prase is over played lol.
"I'll buy that for a dollar!"

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.medscape.com/medline/abstrac ... 9?prt=true

Higher body hair with lower mesmorphism ratings were observed in Caucasian homosexual men compared with the general male population, reflecting elevated 5alpha-reductase (5alphaR) activity, and higher dihydrotestosterone-to-testosterone (DHT-to-T) ratio, in sharp contrast to 46,XY 5alphaR 2 deficiency subjects, who are often born with ambiguous, or female genitalia, but tend to grow up to be muscular, heterosexual men with very little body hair, or beard.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Absolutely true. They say that baldness is the gay man's calling card.

I have once heard this before from a wiseman known as the tynan. He was spot on, I'll tell you what.