Gay = Balding

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Not that there's nothing wrong with it but, does anyone see a growing number gay men balding?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The more you go in norwood scale, the more big gay you are.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
The more daft ideas you look for, the more you will find.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
does the gayness makes you bald or the baldness makes you gay

G

weezerboi18 said:
Not that there's nothing wrong with it but, does anyone see a growing number gay men balding?

On what do you base your observations?

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
or is it so infact that your own balding is making you gay enough to spot other sexy men with male pattern baldness??

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
actually how do you recognise the gay?,does the gay people in your negihborhood walk around with a pink star on their shirt?

IBM

Reaction score
If baldness affects us on getting women then we can be perceived as gay by other people because of women's lack.
But that doesnt mean that we're gay. Others can burn in hell and i dont give a f*** to them.

Baldness should be known while males are young (10 years old). I think mankind could gain on this because there would be more natural selection among us. Strong mind would win and weak humans could perish easily and not participate in this society.

I think its time to make some kind of probing to know if a kid will be bald and preview what age and norwood severity.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Others can burn in hell and i dont give a f*** to them.

Baldness should be known while males are young (10 years old). I think mankind could gain on this because there would be more natural selection among us. Strong mind would win and weak humans could perish easily and not participate in this society.

Please pass my regards onto the Fuehrer.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jayman said:
hi ronaldkia. good to have you back.

You think? :freaked:

tchehov said:
IBM said:
Others can burn in hell and i dont give a f*** to them.

Please pass my regards onto the Fuehrer.

:D :D

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
probably overmasturbation due to always thinking about sex with other gay guys and surfing p**rn sites

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
Does this have something to do with growing minoxidil bones on your head?

But in all seriousness, I've seen plenty of straight bald men. There are more straight bald men than gay bald men I think, simply because there are more straight people than gay people.

How did you even come across this observation?

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
i believe that such a notion for this thread arose only bcos of the way sometimes gay people r shown by the media.....i can think of a lot of hollywood movies and other stuff on tv where gay people r shown in 'bad light' and the gay actors r probably bald...

..and i think its indirectly bcos of the media that balding ppl r more self consious and insecure ...and therefore the reason y this forum has such a large number of members in it...including me...