Gatis Kandis Is A Youtuber Who Pulls Off/downplays A Nw3.5

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This popular YouTuber living in the UK has significant recession which can be seen clearly in this video, in others he downplays it well and I couldn't believe how far gone he was! Perhaps there is hope for the members here stuck in Norwood purgatory.

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score
This popular YouTuber living in the UK has significant recession which can be seen clearly in this video, in others he downplays it well and I couldn't believe how far gone he was! Perhaps there is hope for the members here stuck in Norwood purgatory.

Interesting hair he has. I think it is partly due to him having naturally a high hairline which has receded a bit (thus making the balding look worse than it actually is), but when done right he has the ability to have a pretty full fringe.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disgusting, thats too far gone for me.
If you look at his other videos he hides it well!
Interesting hair he has. I think it is partly due to him having naturally a high hairline which has receded a bit (thus making the balding look worse than it actually is), but when done right he has the ability to have a pretty full fringe.
His hair looks decent despite his Norwood. I hope I can have hair like that.
Lol funny lad
#GatisForPresident

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score
He'd be a good candidate for a hair transplant. Only needs to get those temples filled in.