Garnier Surf Hair

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Just another happy customer here. This stuff is great.

If you have fine hair but decent volume this stuff will work wonders. I highly recommend it.

G

I concur. This stuff is amazing. My hair does whatever I want it to when using it.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i agree with this as well, 10x better then regular gels here are some pros and cons

pros : extremely well holding capability and styling, volume and thickness boosted at least 2 levels and you can style your hair easily without the greasness of a gel and it has a great fruity scent that lasts long time.

cons : gets greasy and sticky after a while and its little hard to washout.

Other then that its a great product, thanks to vwdude and other guys who mentioned in the other thread . Everyone should pick it up from their local drug store, i picked mine from cvs for 3.20

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you using the spray or the "wax"?

Thanks and hey, this is my first post.

Eric

VWdude

Reaction score
Wezz said:
i agree with this as well, 10x better then regular gels here are some pros and cons

pros : extremely well holding capability and styling, volume and thickness boosted at least 2 levels and you can style your hair easily without the greasness of a gel and it has a great fruity scent that lasts long time.

cons : gets greasy and sticky after a while and its little hard to washout.

Other then that its a great product, thanks to vwdude and other guys who mentioned in the other thread . Everyone should pick it up from their local drug store, i picked mine from cvs for 3.20

No, Thank YOU my son!