Game of Thrones

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
NO WAY ! Proof, looked up on internet but nothing to say he was 27, Looks about late 40's !

It's that disgusting hideous thing on top of his head that makes him look older, Nothing to frame his face. Also beard as well but mainly that gross island on his head.

I can cope with thinning hair (witch I have also NW1.5) but If I receded that much, I'd be pretty down and constantly vomiting every time I looked in the mirror due to the shock

Shaved my head aged 17 (now 19) and my father said "your receding" then I looked in the mirror and a wave of nausea came over me witch lasted 2 days. Awful moment. Then I was a hat prisoner for a month until it grew back.... Then 6 months ago in Jan I shaved it off again as I was sick of the thinning hair this time a number 1 guard and although not as shocked as the first time I found out I was receding, I still wished I hadn't done it. Went into college the next day and got comment's like "baldy" by some stranger and laughed at by others. Lets just say I will never shave my head again.

Used to suit me before I receded and thinned but now I does not due to the weak and thin hairline and receded temples .

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am almost 30 and people say I look mid 20s. That's not just to do with hair but genetics too. But once the hair goes, this is what happens. You look older and play those roles.

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
I am almost 30 and people say I look mid 20s. That's not just to do with hair but genetics too. But once the hair goes, this is what happens. You look older and play those roles.

Your not completely bald then like the game of thrones guy ?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your not completely bald then like the game of thrones guy ?

No. I am a Norwood 2.5-3 but with thick hair still. Hair line issue is my main problem but it is covered with styling. It's been like that since my mid 20s with a slightly thinning crown. I only started treatment 8 months ago. You can see my pictures by viewing the "my story" thread.

Avocado

Reaction score
Holy ****, the mountain is only 1 month younger than me. :woot: I thought he was in his mid 30s.

rabbithole

Reaction score
I don't really understand this thread because the Hound is basically just as bald as Gregor Clegane. Plus the Hound actually looks older in my opinion. How old you look depends more on your facial features than the hair on your head.