Fut With Dr. B-sanga 3567 Grafts Today

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you feel overall?

I feel free, without the burden of showing my baldness whenever the wind blows, or the need to always wear the hair down to lessen the appearance of balding. For years, I dreaded tying the hair up as I hated how the bulgy shiny forehead looked; now I often keep it tied up for convenience and not having to think about it.
As cliche as it sounds, I wish I had it done years ago, but I'm also aware that I had to take the time to learn about it before the big step, as well as giving my regime a real chance. My wallet has a massive hole for years to come, but I feel like it's money well spent.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats. B.isanga is excellent, I had a similar procedure with him. 4000 graft FUT into the front 1/3 of my head doesn't look as good as yours but the direction and design is immaculate.

Why does this forum censor the name of one of the most respected hair transplant surgeons in europe?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today marks 12 months since I had the procedure done.
I couldn't say there has been any development to report since last update. If anything, I've started to forget about the fact that one year ago my frontal third looked like a bar code,so I'd say I'm generally satisfied.
This is definitely one of the best things I've done for myself. While it isn't perfect and will never be, I no longer feel restricted by the lack of hair. It was a great feeling walking into the salon and asked for my greasy fringe to be cut (as opposed to discussing how I can have it cut to conceal baldness most effectively).
Until something new comes along with overwhelming positive evidence of helping regrowth, I shall carry on with my regime the best I can. Finasteride and Minoxidil for life!

Attachments

• 20191207_193611.jpg
    20191207_193611.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 20191207_193814.jpg
    20191207_193814.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,058
  • 20191207_193845.jpg
    20191207_193845.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,041

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks pretty good for someone in his 40s, although the same can't be said for the style haha :p

:D I'm well aware that my choice of style has never been popular, but that's fine. After all, I spent my teens in the 80s and still somewhat stuck there. I do believe the fringe-over-forehead look does frame your face in your favour though. Luckily for most of you, the classic short sides and comb-back look is easy to achieve after a transplant.

If anything, hopefully I have given some potential transplant recipients hope that it is possible to achieve a desired style when the surgeon is ethical and has the right skills for your aim.