Full Heads With Goofy Looking Faces..

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Imagine if David Bowie went bald in his 20s. Or if Kurt Cobain did. If Jimi Hendrix was a NW4 at 27. What would their legacy be today?

Well, Elton John did go bald in his 20s and was (arguably) the greatest pop singer of the 1970s...

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, he's quite unattractive even with a perfect NW1. Amazing how he managed to get a wife as good looking as Paulina.

I don't know, EL, if you look at the size of Ric's bank account it's not hard to see how he could bag a hottie like that.

Having money is a big deal too. That's what I've been trying to tell Freddy and the boys ... even tho they keep 'disliking' my posts... lol

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That there is Exhibit A of your case that hair is 50% of someone's attractiveness. Put that hair on just about anyone and they would be considered good-looking.

I second this.
A full head can carry an otherwise unattractive face into the 5/10 class without the lucky guy having to lift a single finger.
This phenomenon works reversely as some here can attest, and Hair Loss, the arbitrary equalizer, can pull the magical carpet ride out from
under the overall attractive faced full head, causing his looks to drop like a hot potato.

Aesthetic hierarchical split ends when hair loss begins.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't know, EL, if you look at the size of Ric's bank account it's not hard to see how he could bag a hottie like that.

Having money is a big deal too. That's what I've been trying to tell Freddy and the boys ... even tho they keep 'disliking' my posts... lol

You're right, money is a big deal. However, being as stunning as Paulina was back in her day, she could have picked a man with both looks and money. Besides, she was probably earning quite a lot of money herself back when she was working as a supermodel. To be honest she has one of the most striking faces I've ever seen, and it amazes me how she picked a guy way below her in terms of looks, even if he had money... They have also been married for like 25 years, so if it was just his money she probably would have been out the door long ago. There must have been a special chemistry between them, for a girl that hot to fall in love with a below average guy. Looks means a lot, but not everything apparently.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It seems that sometimes, compatibility overrides looks. But one should never pay too much attention to exceptions.

That surely must be the case with Paulina and Rick. I don't understand how she could have found that man "cute", while looking like this:
paulina-1983.jpg

She was a supermodel, she could have had a man with looks, personality AND money...

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She probably had that spark with that guy you deem ugly (he objectively is though).

It's hard to define but maybe you know what I'm talking about.

Of course, I've had that 'spark' with some of the guys I've dated, while they were not conventionally handsome. There was obviously something about their looks that attracted me, or else I wouldn't have dated them, but like you say that 'spark' can really make you fall for someone even though you could realistically have picked someone hotter.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, I've had that 'spark' with some of the guys I've dated, while they were not conventionally handsome. There was obviously something about their looks that attracted me, or else I wouldn't have dated them, but like you say that 'spark' can really make you fall for someone even though you could realistically have picked someone hotter.

Been there before too... and that's the best kind of relationship; because it's real.

T

tellersquill

Fred, what is the difference between 'looks' and male beauty?

Beauty is a funny thing, there are cultural standards, and sometimes universal standards (having two eyes, having teeth etc).

Don't some people even find people with missing limbs sexy?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well that was a bit wrong, I meant great sex is a huge part of a healthy relationship. Of course there's possible to have a toxic relationship while still having good sex.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
That surely must be the case with Paulina and Rick. I don't understand how she could have found that man "cute", while looking like this:
paulina-1983.jpg

She was a supermodel, she could have had a man with looks, personality AND money...

jesus, she was gorgeous back in the day.

Yeah, EL, she obviously could've had any dude she wanted.

Ugly Ric must've had some serious game to go along with the fame and dough.

Read that Ric had two boys with her, by the way.

Luckily for them, they seem to have gotten more of their mom's looks...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You bastards.

838.jpg
dude is it normal to find yourself not even fantasizing about relationships after a while?

i was contemplating it last night. at this point i dont even reflexively dream about having a girlfriend anymore, as im self aware of baldness even in fantasy :(. i dunno i just dont get sh*t out of the idea of a GF anymore

good god man extensive inceldom is not natural lol!

Allesandra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am glad you brought this up. What IF Kurt Cobain did? He was a grunge artist that seemingly didn't give a f*** about anything, with a very attractive face. I think, his fans would still be his fans and he would have continued with his career anyways.
Grunge artists spent thousands of dollars getting elaborate haircuts designed to make them look as if they just rolled out of bed

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
dude is it normal to find yourself not even fantasizing about relationships after a while?

i was contemplating it last night. at this point i dont even reflexively dream about having a girlfriend anymore, as im self aware of baldness even in fantasy :(. i dunno i just dont get sh*t out of the idea of a GF anymore

good god man extensive inceldom is not natural lol!

I rarely have sexual dreams. A couple of weeks back, I had one. Normal people probably have dreams where the girl is interested. Not me. In the dream, I had speed superpowers. There was a girl who was in bed for a sex scene (not p**rn). I was like, let me use my superspeed to just put it in, and see what it feels like. It felt so real, and believable. When I woke up, I realized that mentally I'm completely fucked up. Even in dreams I'm incel. No psychiatrist can help me.

BTW, did you guys read the news about WHO classifying not being able to find a sexual partner as a disability?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely have sexual dreams. A couple of weeks back, I had one. Normal people probably have dreams where the girl is interested. Not me. In the dream, I had speed superpowers. There was a girl who was in bed for a sex scene (not p*rn). I was like, let me use my superspeed to just put it in, and see what it feels like. It felt so real, and believable. When I woke up, I realized that mentally I'm completely fucked up. Even in dreams I'm incel. No psychiatrist can help me.

BTW, did you guys read the news about WHO classifying not being able to find a sexual partner as a disability?
wow that sounds really weird. thats strange because i had a trippy incel sex dream too the other day. in it this girl said she was going to give me head in the back room, and when i went back there we got close. as i held her and went in for the kiss, she shrunk into a puppet. she looked a lot like leech woman from puppet masters http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...n_again.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120419205616

at least ya got laid in ya dream haha

i did hear about the WHO classification though haha